The Clarion Housing Development Graduate Programme
Clarion Housing Group are looking for ambitious, passionate and dedicated graduates to embark on a journey with our Development Graduate Programme.
You will take part in a two-year graduate programme providing successful candidates with a number of rotational placements across our Development teams including land, development management, project management, on site delivery, sales and marketing, and others. The programme is designed to provide you with the relevant training and work experience to allow you to grow into a competent, professional and well-rounded member of the Development business with a strong understanding of what each team does and how they operate.
Upon successfully completing the graduate programme you will have the opportunity to progress into a management role in one of the teams where you will have undertaken a placement, with the potential to earn between £50,000 and £70,000 per annum depending on performance.
We offer a structured programme supporting you with our graduate competency matrix, and also provide management training through our prestigious Aspiring Managers course hosted externally where you will earn an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) qualification. We will also support graduates with professional qualifications such as APC for full RICS accreditation if relevant.
You will take part in seven rotations ranging from 2-6 months depending on the department. For example, one rotation will include working as part of the Project Management and Commercial team. Here you will learn about risk management, the cost planning process along with project management skills and knowledge to enable you to support and ultimately manage programmes necessary for the smooth running of a project.
You will provide dedicated support on a range of residential projects, including mixed tenure, residential-led mixed use schemes, whilst also contributing to the successful operation of a regional Development team.
You will develop skills to help you understand and take responsibility for maintaining relationships with stakeholders including Local Authorities, developer partners, and our housing management colleagues.
Rewards and Benefits
In exchange for your commitment and dedication, we will provide you with a generous benefits package that includes:
- 25 days holiday, rising each year up to 30 days after 3 years of service. You will also be entitled to all UK public holidays.
- Season ticket loans
- Company Bonus Scheme of up to 5% of your salary
- Matched pension contributions up to 7.5%
Being a graduate at Clarion gives you so much more than just a job. You will be part of the largest housing provider in the country. We provide a place that 360,000 people call home and we want to do more by building and creating homes and communities that people want to live. You have the opportunity to be part of this and to make a real difference to so many. Clarion is a company where every individual is able to succeed and is encouraged to reach their full potential within a culture that promotes diversity, inclusion and mutual respect. The Clarion Way puts our customers and people at the heart of all we do through clear leadership, a meaningful shared purpose and high levels of personal responsibility.
What are we looking for?
- You must have a minimum of a 2.1 in your degree. Ideally this would be related to construction or housing, however we are also keen to hear from those with a technical specialism such as engineering.
- We are looking for talented and self-motivated individuals with a proven track record of successfully applying themselves both academically and through relevant work experience (preferably 12+ months).
- You will be an ambitious team player who can use their initiative to ensure personal and business success. You will demonstrate genuine passion to help make a difference and contribute to shaping the success of the Development team, bringing forward opportunities and delivering new homesthat allow Clarion to make a step change towards the achievement of its ambitious targets.
- You must have the right to work in the UK on a permanent basis without restriction as unfortunately Clarion are unable to sponsor working visas for this particular role.
Interviews will be held as part of an assessment day on: March 29th 2023
To apply click here, or click the Apply Now button below
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing jobs manchester sales jobs manchester marketing jobs london sales jobs london clarion housing development graduate programme connectr
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Project Management Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Business & Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, West Midlands, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh
ISS Graduate Management Trainee Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, International, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Clarion Housing Group Graduate Rotational Programme
£30,000 plus excellent benefits
Business Analyst Graduate Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide