|Salary:||Competitive + benefits|
|Location:||South East, Reading|
|Sectors:||Computing & IT, Internet & Digital Media, Science & Technology|
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. By combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create, we’re transforming the world around us.
The work package will be developing to work as a member of the Digital Trust development team located designing and implementing security solutions in accordance with programme and product requirements. Tasks range from requirements management through the design and development cycle to test, integration and validation of complex systems.
Assessment centre dates: 13 November – 14 December across multiple locations
• To design, implement , build and support the Digital Trust integration lab at Green Park
• Plan and implement customer and internal demo’s.
• Select and integrate COTS products
• Develop software to support the demo’s.
• To define customer and product solutions
• Engage with other CBUs to understand their Digital Trust requirements for their products and services.
• The ability to understand customer needs and define requirements.
• Experience of developing software applications using the latest tools.
• The ability to prototype solutions
• Ability to work under own initiative with minimum supervision
• Co-operative manner and able to work as a member of a team
• Able to learn new technologies and share knowledge
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Ideal candidate should have (desirable):
• The ability to design and implement solutions in an Agile development environment.
• Knowledge of configuration management tools.
• To deliver tasks set by others on time and to the required quality
• To work as a team-player asking for guidance and direction where necessary
• To develop knowledge and skills within the software development field
• To effectively communicate engineering issues related to own tasks
• To travel to customer sites
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive North West, Manchester ASAP
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus South East Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP