|Salary:||Competitive + benefits|
|Location:||South West, North West, Templecombe, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme|
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. By combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create, we’re transforming the world around us.
Defence Mission Systems develops and maintains World Beating Sonars, Radar, Electronic Warfare Systems installed on many platforms including Submarines, Surface Ships, Mine Hunters, Helicopters and Unmanned Vehicle Projects for both the domestic and export customers.
Assessment centre dates: 14 November – 12 December across multiple locations
We are offering 2 graduates the opportunity work with our Quality
Department to develop their skills:
• You’ll engage with and learn from a range of people in your working routine
• You’ll solve problems and create new solutions in a team environment
• You’ll learn the Company’s processes and how they are applied (Best Practice), providing experience to develop your career within Thales
• There will be opportunities to work in more than one location to broaden your network and Product knowledge
• You’ll learn Auditing skills which identify risks to Programmes and the Business resulting in improvements and reducing risk
• Most of all – you will learn how to think and act in situations where the only solution is to fix the problem, and not to avoid it. i.e. how to work through complex human and technical problems.
• Collaborate to solve challenges and help provide innovative solutions
• Develop process knowledge
• Carry out allocated tasks with support of the Quality team
• Provide independent QA assessment of key Bids and Programmes for review by Senior Management.
• Desired skills, qualifications and experience
• You’ll have studied for a degree in a relevant discipline
• You must be able to demonstrate an interest in People, Engineering and Continuous Improvement
• You must be able to demonstrate ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to think out of the box.
UK mobility may be required whilst on your graduate programme.
Please note that GDP activities take place during the working week but may require the investment of some personal time for travel and follow up activities. You may have the opportunity to travel to Thales and non-Thales sites throughout the UK when participating in Graduate Development Programme activities.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
£26,500 plus benefits South West, Malmesbury Various
£26,500 plus benefits plus Bonus South West, Malmesbury Various
Competitive depending on experience North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Manchester, Republic of Ireland Various
Up to £25,000 depending on experience West Midlands ASAP
20 to 23k Base + Commission (Up to 40k OTE) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP