|Salary:||Competitive + benefits|
|Location:||Scotland, Nationwide, Glasgow|
|Sectors:||Marketing, Research & Analysis|
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. By combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create, we’re transforming the world around us.
The Thales UK Strategy and Marketing function delivers strategic direction to Thales UK’s pursuit for growth. As a team we are the intelligence centre for the “Go to Market” organisation, operating across all Thales UK divisions from Defence in Land and Air Systems, through to civil applications in Aerospace, Ground Transportation and Cyber Security. Also, the new UK Strategy and Marketing function now links into Thales Group Marketing and Thales Group Strategic Business Intelligence, allowing for cohesion and dissemination of intelligence within Thales Group.
The Strategy and Marketing team offers a great variety of work and projects across all businesses with senior exposure. You’ll be creating and delivering analysis that has a real impact within the business through the management and delivery of long term projects and assignments. You’ll also have the opportunity and early responsibility to deliver work to senior stakeholders within the business.
A clear career path has been established for Market Analysts that allows progression within the job role and opportunities to explore other "Go to Market" functions.
Operating from multiple sites across Thales UK, the Strategy and Marketing function have the ability to manage long term projects and fast turnaround assignments.
Location: you’ll be expected to complete a series of placements across various Thales sites and business in the UK so flexibility on your location is required for this role.
Assessment centre dates: 14 November – 12 December across multiple locations
• Provision of market and competitor analysis for both market evaluation and business winning
• Intelligence gathering from external events including air shows, industry conferences, seminars and webinars
• Market sizing and forecasting for business opportunities and competitive environment
• Presentation of analysis findings to various stakeholders to support key business decision.
• Desired skills, qualifications and experience
• Full training will be provided but you will be studying for a relevant degree requiring the ability:
• to research primary and secondary data sources
• to read and assimilate data
• to analyse findings and deliver suitable conclusions and insights
• to present findings in a clear and structured manner
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint are also an advantage.
Please note that GDP activities take place during the working week but may require the investment of some personal time for travel and follow up activities. You may have the opportunity to travel to Thales and non-Thales sites throughout the UK when participating in Graduate Development Programme activities.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Various
Competitive Glasgow, Scotland, East Kilbride, Nationwide ASAP
Salary £23,000 + 10% Bonus + Company Vehicle London, Nationwide ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£26,000 (per annum) London ASAP