|Salary:||£32,000 + benefits + Bonus|
|Sectors:||Computing & IT, Management, Science & Technology|
Technology continues to change the face of retail and ours leads the way.
We’re passionate about serving our shoppers a little better every day, and that’s why we worked with our Marketing category to invent Clubcard and develop Brand Guarantee.
We also care about our people, especially graduates. We want to help you have the best start to your career by providing training to give you the right skills and experience. That’s why you get responsibilities from day one – you’ll learn fast! From redesigning the grocery home shopping (GHS) website, to working on our new checkout systems, previous graduates have quickly learned how to maximise the systems they managed!
You’ll rotate around the category on this programme, so your experience will be wide and varied. From responding to urgent technology issues to working with colleagues across Tesco to deliver a new system, you’ll need to use your leadership skills to help create industry-leading technology.
While it’s not vital you have a degree in computer science, we’re keen to see your passion for technology. We want to know that you understand the principles that help us drive continual improvement for colleagues and customers across our estate.
Product managers seek out customers’ problems and work out how to solve them. They’re incredibly innovative and strive to use different technologies to serve our customers. Programme mangers balance the complex and competing needs of customers, colleagues and technology to deliver change across multiple products.
The Ideal Candidate
• A minimum of a 2:1 degree likely to be in Computer Science, Maths or Engineering, although any discipline is accepted
• A passion for technology and the desire to learn more about how it is used/ developed
• An inquisitive nature and the drive to improve your leadership and technical skills
• To be a strong leader of people who inspires everyone to achieve together
• Understand how people use Technology and be able to relate ideas back to the customer shopping experience
• To be able to develop innovative systems that are truly leading the way in retail technology
• To stick to your values and do the right thing, even when it's tough
• To be agile in the way you think, make decisions and handle change
• To be connected to the latest thinking, inside and outside of the business
• The hunger to drive your own career and become one of our leaders of tomorrow in an exciting and fast-paced industry
About The Company
About Tesco UK
Our operations in the UK are the largest within the Group, with over 3500 stores and over 310,000 colleagues. We have strengthened the foundations of the UK business and we are now accelerating plans to deliver the most compelling offer for customers with sharper prices, improved quality, stronger ranges and better service. Every colleague has an amazing opportunity to play their part in delivering small changes every day that can make a big difference to customers and colleagues.
Core Purpose and Values
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn’t changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it’s our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
That’s why we’ve chosen ‘Serving Britain’s shoppers a little better every day’ as our new core purpose. As a business, serving customers is at the heart of everything we do – from colleagues in our stores to those of us in supporting roles.
In the UK, we serve some 66 shoppers every second, so it’s our goal to ensure every one of those customers experiences just a little better service on each visit.
• We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
• An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
• Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
• A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
• Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
• Buy As You Earn Scheme
• Save As You Earn Scheme
• Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
• Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
£32,000 plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide 3-Sep-2018
Competitive Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits South East, Milton Keynes, London, East Midlands, Leicester Various
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Various
£23,500 plus benefits London 1-Sep-2018
£21.000 – £24.000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£34,000 plus bonus plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Germany, London, Central London 1-Jul-2018
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits London
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£30,817 rising to £33,316 after one year plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Wales, North West Various
£19000 to 24000 per annum, uncapped OTE! Nottingham, East Midlands 9-Dec-2017
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 18-Sep-2018
£20,000 basic (£30 to 40k Year 1 OTE) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£18500 to £22000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme North West ASAP
£20000 to £22000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP