Territory Development Representative
- £25000 Basic Salary + £10,000 OTE plus OTE
- Apply by:
- 28th May 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client is an international cyber security company whose software helps its clients protect themselves from insider threats and cyber attacks upon their most vital and valuable data. This is a golden opportunity for a graduate who wants to work in a strategic, research-based commercial role to join a highly disruptive and successful software company operating in a fascinating industry that's rarely out of the news. The London team pride themselves on the great atmosphere and supportive family vibes that make their office different - they're looking for two Territory Development Representatives to help win new clients and build thriving careers in the company.
What is the role, exactly?
- The Territory Development Representative role is one about planning and strategy- you'll support the Sales team by developing plans to target prospective clients. You will:
- Gain a deep understanding of the product and its commercial benefits.
- Work with the senior Sales team to determine a strategic Sales approach.
- Research target companies on LinkedIn to identify the key decision makers.
- Follow up on leads generated by the Marketing team, Channel partners and field activity.
- Pursue prospective clients using the phone, email and social media.
- Book meetings for the senior Sales team to attend.
Why do I want this job?
- Begin your career in a prestigious industry full of smart, inspirational people.
- Be trained in Sales skills and industry insights that will benefit you throughout your career.
- The company are passionate about promoting talented people, and expect bright sparks to work in the role for less than a year before being promoted. The company allows your progression path to be determined by your skills, personality and aptitude. Previous TDRs have been promoted into roles including full Sales, Account Management, Marketing, or Channel and Engineering.
- The company prides itself on its culture: fun, light-hearted, fiercely competitive and supportive.
Benefits and Fun Stuff
- Extra £100 per month to pay for your travel.
- Work mobile and laptop.
- Weekly and monthly Lunch Club incentives.
- Drinks in the city every Friday.
- Brand new, branded offices with a social area and cupboards and fridges full of snacks, wine and beer!
- Quarterly team outings to places like Swingers Crazy Golf.
- A high achiever with a track record of success.
- Motivated by money.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you believe that you are the kind of high-flying, entrepreneurial individual who would thrive in this role, we want to hear from you! Please note that as Venatrix receives over 1,000 applications per week for around 20 roles, we are unable to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within two working days of your application, you have probably been unsuccessful in this instance.
Sign up for job alerts - its free