TEFL Graduate Programme (Relocation to China)
- Apply by:
- 30th August 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Join our Graduate Scheme to start your career and Chinese adventure!
Keyword Education Elite-graduate Programme (KEEP) is a 1+1 year program which is designed for talented and adventurous graduates who would like to take the unusual but highly rewarded challenge to kick-off their career as a practising teacher in China.
As an ESL English teacher, your focus will be teaching and practising oral English with young learners in a class size of maximum 10 students. The students are ranged in age from 3 to 18 who are energetic, enthusiastic but well-disciplined.
• Native English speakers from UK, USA, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and Canada
• Year 2 or Year 3 undergraduate students and postgraduate students/graduates within 2 years in any discipline
• Be willing to take the 120hrs TEFL course
• Energetic and enjoy working with children
• Friendly, patient and responsible, with good communication skills
Basic monthly salary of 13,500RMB before tax. Any extra teaching hour will be paid at 75RMB/ACH (ACH=academic hour= 45 minutes)
Training & Career Development Opportunities
• TEFL training and pre-departure online training
• 10-day intensive induction training in Headquarter
• One-to-one mentoring for the whole working period
• Clear career development path with three career directions: managerial (teacher training & mentoring), academic (textbook development & curriculum design) and marketing (PR and digital marketing)
• Fast track to senior ESL teacher position in Keyword Education
• Career development review meetings twice a year
Benefits and Support
• Sponsored legal Z work visa and sponsored TEFL course
• First year flight/visa allowance of up to 10,000 RMB (upon contract completion);
• 'Help Buy' scheme for the first outbound flight ticket; Airport pick-up upon arrival
• 3,000 RMB Sign up bonus after probation
• Free accommodation provided; Insurance provided, yearly health check-up
• Organised company events and trips and free Mandarin Classes
Our programme has three intakes per year, Spring, Summer and Autumn. Each intake has very limited spaces and the visa application process will generally take 3-4 months (after your degree certificate is obtained), as such we strongly advise that candidates start their application as early as possible.
Click the apply now button below
Sign up for job alerts - its free