Technology Talent Associate x3 - Graduate Role
- Up to £23000 per annum + OTE + bonus + unpaid
- 29th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Want to earn 35k in your first year out of university? Want a fast-paced lifestyle in the heart of London?
The Role: Technology Talent Associate x3 - Graduate Role
Salary: Base - £23k base, OTE - £35k
Locations: Central London
Start Date: January 2020
What they do:
An exciting and unique recruitment company based in central London, specialising in providing high calibre talent for tech start-ups.
Established in 2015 they have already experienced rapid growth and are now at over 100 employees. Due to this continued growth they are now looking to expand by employing 3 new talent associates to join their London office.
Benefits of the Technology Talent Associate role:
- Competitive starting salary of £23000, which rises with every promotion. Opportunity for multiple promotions in your first year!
- Uncapped commissions scheme so massive earning potential
- £35000 OTE so all you need to do is hit your targets and you will take this home in your first year
- Amazing top floor central London office overlooking the Thames
- Mac Book when you start
- Work closely with the company founders so great exposure to professionals with years in the industry
- Free in office gym and barbers.
- Social company culture with frequent incentives to the pub
- Performance incentives for just hitting your targets, previously they have taken the team to Paris, NYC, Berlin and taken them on Michelin-star dinners
What you will be doing:
This Talent Associate role is an amazing opportunity for any graduate looking to start a successful career in recruitment.
You will start on the 180-side, taking a very consultative approach to recruiting, looking only for high calibre candidates for your tech start-up clients. After 6-12 months you should be in a full 360 role, dealing with not only the candidate side but doing business development to try and find more clients!
- Recent graduate from any degree discipline
- Strong work ethic and drive are essential since the role directly rewards hard work through great incentives
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free