Technology Recruitment Consultant (Clients such as ASOS, BeReal, Gymshark and more!)
Gravitas - Graduate /trainee Recruitment Consultant
- UK offices - London, Leeds, Manchester
- Asia offices – Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen
- Europe offices- Frankfurt, Munich and Rotterdam
Have you rinsed through job boards upon job boards trying to figure out where your skills lie? Are you keen to get grafting, climb up the employment ladder and be immensely rewarded for doing so?
Then it’s time to look at recruitment… and more importantly, look at Gravitas!
Do you think what you have what it takes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant, with a passion for responsibility and leadership? Are you hard working, ambitious and, money motivated? Then send over your CV right away!
We are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base – and developing long, rewarding career for people who want more than the standard 9-5.
- Princess Royal Training Award – Winner 2017 & 2020
- FT Future 100 List – listed in the FT Future 100 List
- Investing in Talent Awards 2019 – Best Employee Communications
- Global Recruiter Asia Pacific Awards 2019 – Best Specialist Recruitment Business
- HR Vendors of the Year 2019 – Best Recruitment Firm – Banking & Financial Services
- 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
- Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
- Global Recruiter Awards 2019 – Best Specialist Recruitment Business
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Responsibilities
- You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
- Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
- Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
- Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
- Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium, and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Requirements
What do you need?
- Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
- The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- Desirable – sales experience
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Benefits
- £23K - 25K basic salary (OTE £35K+ first year, £55K+ second year, £85K+ third year)
- High commission
- Award winning training and development programme
- The opportunity to be developed through to Director
- Paid for holidays (POST COVID) include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Modern city centre offices – keen to work right next to the iconic Gherkin, in the heart of central London?
- Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV or get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team in the Gravitas London office on 0203 640 9800
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.
Elsewhere on graduate-jobs.com
Related :management jobs leeds sales jobs leeds recruitment jobs leeds management jobs manchester sales jobs manchester recruitment jobs manchester management jobs london sales jobs london recruitment jobs london technology recruitment consultant asos bereal gymshark sales account management business development commission award winning yorkshire leeds gravitas
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - CENTRAL LONDON
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London, Mayfair (north), Grosvenor Square
Sales Development Representative
Up to £30000 per annum
This Is Prime
Business Development Graduate – Summer 2024
£33,000 + Location Allowance
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Graduate scheme £28,000 Base
£28,000 Base + Commission £35,000 OTE
London, Monument, Billingsgate
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - London
£19,000 to £23,000
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£25,000 to 35,000 + commission
Remote (work from home), London