Technology Consultant – Graduate Programme – Bristol
- Competitive plus benefits
- South West, Bristol
- Apply by:
- 3rd March 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. On FDM’s Graduate Programme, you could be working with some of these technologies, and so we are looking for intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of technological change.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. FDM offers numerous career paths for you to choose, and that’s why in 2017, we launched the careers of over 1,000 graduates. As the UK’s leading IT Graduate Employer, FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations such as HSBC, AXA, Save The Children and Virgin Media.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey as a Technology Consultant will begin at FDM’s pop-up training academy in Cardiff, where you will receive training in software development and potentially some of the most recent technological advances such as automation, robotic process automation and more. You will have the chance to gain industry-recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our 200+ clients. The first 20 days after your training is completed will be dedicated to getting you placed on client site within your preferred location in the Cardiff or Bristol area and the South West region.
What will I be doing?
You will be trained on multiple skills required to become a software developer; from analysis and design, integration and deployment, to automation of software systems. You will learn to write, develop and test codes to fix faults and create new systems as well as be able to use a range of languages and work on advanced modules and projects. In addition to this, you may have the opportunity to specialise in areas such as robotic process automation, information security and more!
What we are looking for:
• Graduates with a degree of 2:2 or above within a Science, Technology,
Computing, Engineering, Maths or similar subject.
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines effectively
• Big ambitions to succeed within the IT industry
• Geographically flexible throughout UK (after the 20 day initial period post-training)
What we offer you:
• Industry recognised training and qualifications
• Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
• A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
• Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
• Modern and central training academies
• Social events and networking
• With the opportunity to achieve an MSc Computer Science Degree, fully funded by FDM
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you.
With the Assessment centre running in August & September, make an application today if you have already graduated. Also, come along to our Bristol open evening to find out more!
With the world at your fingertips, all you have to do is click apply.
Sign up for job alerts - its free