Technology Business Development Graduate Scheme
- £25000 to £27000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus
- South East
- Apply by:
- 27th April 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
2018 Technology Business Development Graduate Scheme
What does a sales/business development role mean to you? 200 calls per day? Spamming emails? Sitting in the back where no one can hear you? A ladder to nowhere?
It means something completely different to us. The Account Development Team are the company's premier demand generation experts, driving collaboration across a broader account team to drive the strategy for penetrating strategic companies and prospects. As we bring a transformational, highly complex platform to market, you will lead our efforts to drive targeted engagements with senior executives and technical leaders to articulate and inspire them around industry trends and our vision of API-led connectivity - how mobile, SaaS, IoT, and the democratisation of information is leading to an IT revolution requiring a fundamentally different approach to connecting data, devices and people.
As a member of my client's Account Development, investing in professional development is not just a tagline, but a core belief. My client's Account Development department is committed to providing ample opportunities to grow & learn, and we've built an impeccable track record of developing and promoting team members into field sales, leadership, customer success, marketing, training/enablement, and operational careers within the company.
About the Position:
My client's Account Development Graduate Program is the program to join to give you the platform to take your career in a direction that reflects your strengths and interests. We're looking to create the future leaders and executives in you within 18 - 24 months from joining. This program allows you to drive your career and become a world class sales and customer athlete.
This is not a normal graduate programme. Expect 2 weeks of your first month and 1 week of your second in San Francisco, with regular visits after that, alongside world-class training in our gorgeous Liverpool Street offices.
- You are not typical. You've consistently excelled by grit, determination and effort across the facets of university, work experience and extracurricular activities.
- You are a challenger. You love connecting the dots in business strategy and are comfortable bringing a provocative point of view to any internal or customer facing meeting
- You are an eager and restless learner and agree that "good enough" is the enemy of "great"
- You want to be surrounded by teammates who push you to be better, and be enabled to grow through continuous coaching and skilling
- You hunt for opportunities to go above and beyond for your team, and they can rely on you to execute with excellence
- You don't simply work hard - you seize ownership and do what it takes to get things done
- You own your career and are serious about its trajectory
- You want an opportunity to gain the knowledge and one-of-a-kind experiences that will rapidly propel your professional development
- You thrive when you're out of your comfort zone, and have a track record of pushing yourself to grow both professionally and personally
- You have at least an Upper Second Class Honours or equivalent from a reputable university
About Our Benefits:
- £25,000 basic salary, with a first year average earning of £50k
- Private medical
- Pension, child care vouchers, EAP and income protection benefits
- 20 holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills, then don't hesitate to apply.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking, then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free