Technology Business Development Executive - Graduate Role
- Up to £23000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 8th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
One of the fastest growing tech start-ups in the UK are now looking to expand their London sales team with multiple driven graduates!
The Role: Technology Business Development Executive - Graduate Role
Salary: £23,000 Base, £35,000 OTE
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
What they do:
Having been established in 2015, they have managed to become one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in the UK. They have recently received a massive round of investment to further fuel their growth. Due to this growth they are now looking to invest some of this into multiple ambitions graduates to join their central London sales team.
Their innovative SaaS platform helps develop more efficient ways to identify and engage with their target audience. This helps streamline and optimise business development strategies which allows them to approach the best potential clients and increase their revenue growth.
The platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to enrich CRM records and help target new potential business
Benefits of the Technology Business Development Executive role:
- Competitive starting salary of £23,000 with uncapped commission on top
- Huge earning potential due to uncapped commission
- Hit your sales targets and you are guaranteed to take home £35,000 in your first year
- Kitted out offices: free gym membership, open bar, on site barista and a barber
- Great office culture, the team is highly sociable and is often going out for work socials
- Quarterly incentives for just hitting your targets. The team has previously been taken on trips abroad including Munich, Paris and Ibiza
- They are a huge believer in organic growth, this means quick progression into senior positions
- Progression is based upon targets, so the quicker you hit your targets the quicker you will rise through the ranks, previous candidates have been promoted multiple times in their first year!
- Each promotion means an increase in your base salary and more responsibility
- International business with offices in New York and London
What you will be doing:
- As a technology business development executive you will be responsible for driving revenue and growth for the company
- From day one you will have huge responsibility. You will be networking with key decision makers in other businesses trying to arrange meetings for yourself and a senior to attend to try and close deals.
- After attending these meetings, you will continue to maintain and develop relationships with these clients, building your own portfolio.
- Once you have developed your portfolio of clients you can progress into account management!
- For every sale you make you will earn commission that will go straight onto your pay-check.
- Recent graduate from any degree discipline
- Must be intelligent - the platform is complex
- A strong work ethic is essential due to amazing performance incentives
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free