Technical Operations Executive
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and driven individual to join Gumtree as a Technical Operations Specialist. Relationship building, product specification and troubleshooting will be a key part of the role as well as daily administrative tasks to aid the sales team. You will also be responsible for training, insight and support on correct system usage and to enhance the Sales Operations and Product team’s capability to assist with all requests within SLA’s and support the overall needs of the B2C Management team.
Who are we?
We’re Gumtree, the UK’s leading classifieds site. Created by two friends looking to help people like themselves settle in a new city, we began life as an online platform for buying and selling spare things.
Today, almost two decades on, we’ve grown into a highly-successful site with over 16 million unique visitors every month. Our platform enables people to trade everything, from cars to home items, as well as find jobs, local services, community events and even somewhere to live.
We’re part of the eBay Classified Group, the world-leader in online classifieds, with 12 brands that span the globe.
What will you be doing?
· Contribute to achieving sales targets and having a collective attitude
· Maintain excellent customer experience by acting as an escalation point for sales, operations and product
· Supporting sales team with general operations
· Approval of commercial deals in line with company policies
· Reporting sales targets
· Provide system training and insight
· CRM Management
· Focus on providing customer and internal support around the following requests:
-New Account Setups
-New Feed Sources
-Incorrect Info in Ads
-Inability to receive Replies
· Provide recommendations and insight on product and process enhancements
What are you looking for from you?
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills is essential (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
· Previous experience with CRM’s (Salesforce desirable)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with high degree of accuracy
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
· Strong commercial business acumen
· Ability to work through issues with customers, employees, and colleagues in a calm, proficient and effective manner
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment at a company growing in revenue
· Free breakfast and snacks everyday
· A sociable dress down environment where we put our people first
· Top performer events and incentives
· Discounts at local restaurants, bars and health & beauty salons
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now with a copy of your CV and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
Sign up for job alerts - its free