Technical Consultant, OpenText
Job Title: Technical Consultant
Salary: €55k -€70k basic (DOE) + Bonus
As the world's leading provider of software-based solutions for enterprise information management (EIM), OpenText offers a comprehensive portfolio of products, services, and cloud services for the intelligent and networked enterprise. With more than 60 offices and 100,000 customers worldwide, including 85 of the largest 100 companies in the world, we help enterprises digitize data and processes, to utilise analytics and artificial intelligence to gain deeper insight into business processes to make the right business decisions.
As a Technical Consultant for OpenText software, successful candidates will take on leadership in consulting and the implementation of projects, advising clients on our technologies.
What you'll be doing as a Technical Consultant:
- Designing, developing and implementing web-oriented solutions.
- Participating in workshops with clients, performing the analysis of customer needs and proposing technical solutions
- Developing and implementing customized approaches both functional and technical
- Taking responsibility for implementing applications by respecting IT Standards and best Practices
- Conducting troubleshooting and be part of tasks forces to tackle issues (performances, bugs and more)
- Maintaining and sharing expertise through self-education, participation in forums, conferences and discussions
- Overall leadership and involvement within every aspect of IT projects, optimizing our products and implementing our systems - the customer's satisfaction your primary objective
What you need to be a Technical Consultant:
- Educated to degree level in subjects related to informatics and business, examples include but are not limited to: Computer Science, Engineering, Software Development, Robotics, Informatics
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and German
- Basic working knowledge of development tools, such as Eclipse, GIT and SVN and on technologies like Web Servers, Linux and Windows
- Between 1-5 years of IT sector experience
- Exposure to the cloud, containerization, java development, SAP, ERP or consulting
- Experience in implementing and supporting web-oriented applications, with an understanding of basic IT concepts
- Possess exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer facing skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Ability to maintain focus and prioritize
- Motivated and ambitious
What you'll get as a Technical Consultant:
- A competitive salary of €55k- €70k basic salary (depending on experience) + Bonus
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - including significant in-house professional development, conferences and paid classes to build on your skill set
- Regular socials and events in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Fitness and wellness reimbursement
- Fantastic offices, with free of charge parking and excellent public transport access
- Insurance and pension options
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :technical consultant opentext pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Data Management Consultant – Kubrick
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Full Stack Developer - TPP
Account Manager - TPP - £50,000 (Mandarin Speaker)
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required)
Product Support Specialist - TPP
Technical Systems Administrator - TPP
£32,000 to £40,000