|Salary:||£25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Computing & IT|
Gentrack is a stable and very successful business that has a 25-year track record in designing, building and supporting specialist software for utilities and airports around the world. Our software solutions are leading in their fields, and it’s our people and their winning characteristics of Agility, Ability and Attitude that sets us apart from other software companies.
This is now your opportunity to join a rapidly growing airports team that enjoys celebrating success and delivering challenging projects to some of the most innovative airports around the globe.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your key responsibilities will include;
· Carrying out programming of software modifications and new developments
· Documenting code and user documentation
· Assisting with software and process Quality Assurance
· Establishing strong relationships with customers
· Providing front line systems support for Airport 20/20 customers
· Providing advice and training to customers to ensure best use of Airport 20/20 software
· Analyzing customer or new product requirements and writing specifications
We are ideally seeking a highly driven and capable person that has had exposure to various elements including:
• Application programming experience is desirable but not essential for the right person
• Experience working directly with customers
• Experience working with both Oracle 11+ and Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ technologies
• Experience working with Airport Operational Database Development desirable
The role offers a competitive salary, a nice office that is well connected to good transport links, a supportive management team and challenging work with variety.
Please note that we are currently based in Euston, London.
If you would like the opportunity to work for an organisation where your skills and performance will be recognised and you have the passion to succeed please apply online.
Want to know more about your next employer? - visit www.gentrack.com
No agencies please.
£30,000 plus benefits South East, London ASAP
Competitive South East, London ASAP
£20,000 to £23,000 & uncapped commission plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
Competitive London ASAP
£20k to 23k per year + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme London ASAP
£16.5k to 22k per year + uncapped commission Northern Ireland ASAP