Teach Travel Explore - China

Salary: Up to £25,000
Location: International
Start date: ASAP
Sectors: Education & Teaching, Sports and Recreation, Travel & Hospitality, Training,

We are currently looking for talented individuals who want to experience a role like no other, bulk up your resume whilst gaining invaluable life lessons.

Elite Foreign Academy offers a unique service for anyone looking to take on a fresh new challenge. Every one of us at EFA has worked abroad and know the role better than other recruiters, as we have experienced it all ourselves firsthand.

The demand for teachers in China is staggering, and it's more than just a job. Our contracts never require you to work more than twenty hours, leaving you with ample time to explore and travel at your heart’s desire. Every school we work with is of the highest standard and you'll be teaching some of the most driven students who are willing to learn. Alongside this, you'll be working in some of the most breathtaking cities in the world which are steeped in history and possess an unforgettable charm. Oh, and did we mention the spectacular food? This is the ultimate package which allows you to gain experience whilst having the time of your life!

• Earn three times the national average with a competitive compensation package (varies depending on experience, starting at 8000RMB per month)
• Visa assistance (all expenses will be covered by the Chinese agency)
• Flight reimbursement
• Fully furnished accommodation (or housing allowance)
• Health insurance
• On going support from our team

Skills Required
• A Bachelors Degree in any discipline.
• A fluent speaker of the English language and a national from the following countries: UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa 

• A TEFL is preferred but not required (we are able to help you attain the required teaching qualification)

• A passion for teaching (no previous experience required)

All applicants must obtain a criminal record check and be cleared to work with children. Chinese authorities require your degree and DBS/CRB to be notarised in a Chinese Embassy (we will provide assistance on what this means and how to go about it). If you apply for a teaching role other than English, we will require proof of your qualification(s) in the designated subject area.