|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Education & Teaching, Languages, Travel & Hospitality|
We are recruiting native English teachers in Chengdu, Chongqing and other major beautiful cities in the Sichuan province starting February and August 2017.
We offer 6 or 12 month contracts, although you're welcome to stay longer if you want!
ENFLY is a leading provider of placements offering a wide range of teaching opportunities within the Sichuan & Chongqing provinces. We aim to offer a rich cultural experience whilst providing a friendly and conformable living and working environment. It's also the perfect choice for anyone who wants to do an internship whilst learning Mandarin at the same time! ENFLY is a professional agency based in Chengdu city; we cooperate with more than 100 well known schools ranging from kindergarten to college.
We are also the only agency to offer the TEFL in China Course, supported by the Chinese Government.
In joining us, you will experience a truly unique and idiomatic lifestyle in China.
Teaching in Sichuan is interesting, challenging and rewarding. We are looking for those who have a deep love for teaching, want to experience a different culture and would like to become professional teachers or take a gap year. With a competitive salary in line with the local cost of living and relaxed working hours, friendly colleagues and warm-hearted Chinese people, you will find teaching in Sichuan with an Enfly Placement one of the most wonderful journeys you’ll ever embark in.
- Competitive salary or bursary, depending on qualifications or experience (no degree or experience required for native speakers)
- 5000RMB airfare allowance for one academic year at the end of contract (we also accept half year contract without airfare allowance)
- Visa sponsorship in China (paid for by company)
- Free private apartment with all necessary furniture and internet access or housing allowance
- Accident insurance or hospitalization insurance
- Free beginner level online Chinese lesson support (20 hours)
- Free TEFL certificate from TEFL-in-China, a Chinese Government department sponsored program (SAFEA)
- Free pick-up service from the airport and free accommodation in Chengdu arranged before going to your specific schools location
- Staff available at any time for any difficulties you might experience
Below are our basic requirements for qualifying teachers.
- Native English speakers from the USA, Ireland, England, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa. Non-native speakers from Europe with excellent English.
- Adaptable: Being aware of the basic teaching situation in China, such as the bigger size classes, and having a strong desire to live and work in China.
- Responsible, easy-going and well-organized. The ideal Teacher should be fun, energetic, outgoing and have a high level of responsibility and authority and be more than capable of providing interesting and involving lessons for learners.
If you are interested please click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Check out some reviews and testimonials from some of our current teachers here
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus China Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Slovakia 16-Dec-2016
competitive plus part-time South East, London, Central, The East, East Midlands, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
£21,500 to £23,000 London ASAP
£22000.00 to £26000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London
Competitive plus benefits London Various
£26,000 plus benefits South West, Nationwide 17-Oct-2016
Competitive plus expenses London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£24, 500 plus benefits salary review Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
Up to £19,968 PA subject to location plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
23,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
c. £20,000 to £25,000 per annum plus benefits South East, London, Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£10.00 per hour London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Nationwide Ongoing