Teach English in China - Enfly Education
- Competitive + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
We are recruiting native English teachers in Chengdu, Chongqing and other major beautiful cities in the Sichuan province starting February & August 2019.
Our contracts are 12 months initially, although you're welcome to
stay longer if you want!
ENFLY is a leading provider of placements offering a wide range of teaching opportunities within the Sichuan & Chongqing provinces. We aim to offer a rich cultural experience whilst providing a friendly and conformable living and working environment. It's also the perfect choice for anyone who wants to do an internship whilst learning Mandarin at the same time! ENFLY is a professional agency based in Chengdu city; we cooperate with more than 100 well known schools ranging from kindergarten to college.
We are also the only agency to offer the TEFL in China Course, supported by the Chinese Government.
In joining us, you will experience a truly unique and idiomatic lifestyle in China.
Teaching in Sichuan is interesting, challenging and rewarding. We are looking for those who have a deep love for teaching, want to experience a different culture and would like to become professional teachers or take a gap year. With a competitive salary in line with the local cost of living and relaxed working hours, friendly colleagues and warm-hearted Chinese people, you will find teaching in Sichuan with an Enfly Placement one of the most wonderful journeys you'll ever embark in.
• Competitive salary or bursary, depending on qualifications or experience (no degree or experience required for native speakers)
• 5000RMB airfare allowance for one academic year at the end of contract (we also accept half year contract without airfare allowance)
• Visa sponsorship in China (paid for by company)
• Free private apartment with all necessary furniture and internet access or housing allowance
• Accident insurance or hospitalization insurance
• Free beginner level online Chinese lesson support (20 hours)
• Free TEFL certificate from TEFL-in-China, a Chinese Government department sponsored program (SAFEA)
• Free pick-up service from the airport and free accommodation in Chengdu arranged before going to your specific schools location
• Staff available at any time for any difficulties you might experience
Below are our basic requirements for qualifying teachers.
• Native English speakers from the USA, Ireland, England, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa. Non-native speakers from Europe with excellent English.
• Adaptable: Being aware of the basic teaching situation in China, such as the bigger size classes, and having a strong desire to live and work in China.
• Responsible, easy-going and well-organized. The ideal Teacher should be fun, energetic, outgoing and have a high level of responsibility and authority and be more than capable of providing interesting and involving lessons for learners.
If you are interested please click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Check out some reviews and testimonials from some of our current teachers here
Sign up for job alerts - its free