Tax Graduate - Omnicom
Omnicom (www.omnicomgroup.com) is one of the world’s leading global marketing, advertising and public relations companies. A Fortune 250 company, Omnicom is listed on the NYSE and had a global turnover of $15.2 billion in 2018. Omnicom agencies produce outstanding creative work for global clients as diverse as Apple, McDonald’s, Mars, adidas, John Lewis, GSK, Singapore Airlines and Volkswagen.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with an interest in pursuing a career in tax to join our award-winning UK tax team (Tolley’s 2019 Best In-House Tax Team) in a fascinating and fast-moving industry.
Your key responsibilities:
These will include:
- Preparing UK corporation tax returns and computations
- Assisting with the management of various internal compliance and reporting systems
- Assisting with a wide range of compliance matters
- Researching and documenting tax technical points
- Assisting other members of the UK tax team with various tasks and ad hoc projects
- Building strong relationships and rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
Training & support:
We will provide financial support towards a professional accounting qualification, available after successful completion of the probationary period.
You will also be fully supported and mentored by colleagues within the UK tax team in your professional and career development.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate should have:
- Enthusiastic attitude to work
- Good problem-solving and numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong people skills with an ability work collaboratively with the wider organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel and the ability to utilise new systems quickly
- Commitment to studying for a professional accountancy qualification
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Minimum 128 UCAS Tariff points from 3 A-Levels or equivalent
After the initial screening of CVs, candidates will undertake a numerical reasoning and written skills test. Successful candidates will then be asked to attend a two-staged interview process.
Applicants will need to provide documentary evidence of their right to work in the UK.
Omnicom Management Europe is an equal opportunities employer and therefore emphasises, in accordance with employment law that recruitment and selection decisions will not be made on the grounds of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, religion or belief, disability or age.
Omnicom Europe Limited
Omnicom is an inter-connected global network of leading marketing communications companies.