Talent Sales Executive
- £25000.00 to £30000.00 per annum + benefits + OTE
- 1st February 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A start up media company that focus on the social media influencer community and digital publishing are currently on the hunt for a passionate talent executive to work on their exciting portfolio! Bridging the gap between media agencies and huge brand names. Located in central London this role offers a very competitive base salary with great commission and benefits (Mac book, working from home and flexible working hours just to name a few!) and a fantastic entry into this industry!
- Acting as the first point of contact for media agencies, taking briefs and maximising any opportunity to up-sell or cross-sell.
- Negotiating agreements and managing request between clients, agencies and their portfolio of influencers.
- Daily you will be reporting to the Head of Talent creating a great working relationship as part of the sales team.
- Sometimes you will be required to attend industry networking events and conferences to gain invaluable industry knowledge and network.
- Absolutely NO cold calling, dealing with predominantly incoming calls and maximising this opportunity to up-sell.
- You will have fantastic organisation skills which will allow you to manage a high volume of incoming sales enquires.
- A great negotiator with experience of up-selling to capitalise on all calls and bring in more revenue.
- You will thrive under pressure and be able to meet tight deadlines to ensure you remain organised and achieve results.
- A confident and articulate communicator either face to face or over the phone to represent the business in the correct way and bring in revenue.
- You will be passionate and have knowledge of the influence marketing space and a career in sales which will allow you to hit the ground running in this exciting role!
Do you have a passion for all thing's influencer and social media with great knowledge of a career in sales? Then this Talent Sales Executive role is for you! Click Apply Now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free