Talent Sales Executive
- £16 to £30000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 20th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Talent Sales Executive
Up to £30,000 + 20% commission
Are you a Sales executive looking for a step into the world of social media or digital but tired of cold calling?
A boutique style media company that focus on digital publishing and the social influencer community are looking for a talent Executive to work on their lifestyle portfolio. Brokering talent deals with media agencies. The company is progressive and this role offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to take their career to the next level with competitive salary, commission structure and growth potential. They are based in central London and have a very adult working attitude; they offer flexible working hours/work from home days and an overall positive atmosphere.
- first point of contact for media agencies, taking briefs as well as ensuring you maximise the opportunities by up-selling and cross-selling
- Brokering agreements and managing incoming requests between clients, agencies and our exclusively contracted portfolio of influencers
- Working as part of the sales team you'll report to the Commercial Director but on a day to day basis you will mostly be liaising with the Head of Talent
- You'll take part in weekly sales meetings and talent management meetings once a month and contribute to new product development and revenue opportunities.
- Sometimes you'll be required to attend industry networking events, seminars and conferences to build your awareness of the industry and socialise with the wider team
- A very organised self-starter who can manage a high volume of incoming sales enquiries for the talent division
- Experience within a media environment with proven examples of success (media sales experience is a plus but not essential)
- Negotiation skills and experience of up-selling essential, as well as strong closing technique
- Must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Articulate and confident communicator on phone, email and face to face
- Knowledge within the influencer marketing space a huge plus but not essential
Click 'Apply' now if want to jump into the world of Mums, Digital and Social Influencers and join an exciting company.
Sign up for job alerts - its free