talent Executive - Headhunter
- £20,000 to £22,000 Basic Salary + Uncapped + benefits + OTE + bonus
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Ever thought that recruitment is broken? Join a unique, innovative team on their journey to successfully rewriting the books of recruitment today.
Talent Executive- Unique Graduate Opportunity
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 Basic Salary + Uncapped OTE (£30k-£35k 1st Year)
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client and what they offer -
Since 2015 our client has led recruitment strategies for over one hundred businesses with technology at their core. They specialise in the highest bar of hiring across technology, marketing, product, sales and operations into ambitious, innovative companies. They offer a temporary in house recruitment service to massively growing tech start-ups.
Their achievements are proof of their hard work and dedication. They recently placed 14th in the top 100 companies to work for list due to their training plan and company culture which thrives throughout the London, Manchester, New York and Berlin offices.
Perks of the Job…
- Free, brand new Macbook on starting the company
- 25 days holiday + Christmas, boxing day and NYE
- Lunch Clubs and Trips away
- Stunning offices with a roof terrace
- Great culture, trendy vibe
- Paid, award winning training
The Role and who we're looking for:
This is a really unique opportunity for any graduate looking at a career in recruitment. Unlike most recruitment roles, a big part of the job is writing blogs, attending events and building up your own individual brand within recruitment so it's really varied in comparison.
You will represent the company, running reporting and analytics, as a consultant to help the business grow alongside the usual recruitment duties (interview and meeting candidates, liaising with clients). If you're looking for a company with outstanding training, our client is the business for you. The company directors both have many years of high-end recruitment experience under their belts so a great opportunity to be exposed to a growing business full of talent.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Bright and holds bags of personality
- Fresh graduate (2016-2016) is desired but not essential
- Someone who has achievements outside of academics - this could be sports, climbing mountains.. You name it! We love interesting facts!
- Someone who dreams of growing not only themselves but also a company
Hit apply if this is the role for you! One member of our 4050 team will be in touch swiftly.
Sign up for job alerts - its free