|Salary:||£18000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + Bonus|
Based in Birmingham City Centre's Jewellery Quarter.
£18,000 - 25'000 Additional + 25% additional bonus (paid monthly)
Here at Aspire we are a 3-star accredited 'Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For'. Where you will be offered a clear career path with a true sense of purpose. We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking individuals, to be part of this growing department of our company!
Aspire are a respected and very well established company with an international brand, with offices in Birmingham, London, Singapore and Hong Kong.
So, are you looking for an opportunity in a resourcing career, to enhance your communication skills, rapport building, your commercial acumen.
* Starting Salary of £18,000 to £25,000, depending on experience
* OTE (On target earnings) of 25% of your salary, paid monthly
* Work the hours you want, with flexible hours of an 8-hour day between 8am and 6.30pm
* Early finish and other great team and individual incentives. With refreshments from our very own private bar
* Weekly shop delivered, to offer you free, fruit, coffee, tea and biscuits
* Smart casual dress code
The role and key responsibilities
* You will be based at our UK Talent Hub, which is located just by St Pauls Square in a state of the art modern office, 10 mins walk from New Street Station, 5 mins from Snow Hill
* You will be working within our well established Graduate team, specialising in high calibre candidates to send over to our client facing teams in London
* Daily you will have your job vacancy portfolio for you to source, making sure you get all the requirements from our clients, advertise the role, then screening and putting through quality candidates to London
* No business development or cold calling to companies, as this is provided by our colleagues in London, majority of your day is to make outbound calls to candidates who are seeking opportunities
* We recruit for a whole range of roles, advertising sales, delegate sales, sponsorship sales, Finance sector sales, corporate sales, technology sales, digital sales, digital marketing, account executives, analysts, conference production and many more, depending on our client's requirements
* You will also receive fantastic training initially to get you started, with ongoing training through your development
To succeed in this role, you will..
* Have a University Degree, (not essential, but as you could be covering the graduate market, knowledge in this area is helpful) but need to have experience of working with the public or clients via face to face or over the phone, experience in recruitment would be ideal
* Have attention to detail, being very customer centric so their experience is second to none
* Be able to have the initiative to work independently but also as part of a team
* Have the ability to have very good questioning techniques and persuade and influence the candidate to arrive at meeting
* Have great communication skills (verbal and written)
* Have the ability to multi task, manage your own diary, also having a keen interest in business, current affairs and the commercial world
The start date for this position is the 5th of March 2018. To be considered you must be available to start on this date, but also allow for the interview process which will be taking place on Thurs 18th, am & pm, Weds 24th am & pm Thurs 2nd Feb am & pm, with 2nd stage interviews to follow.
If this sounds like an opportunity you know you have the attributes and would be successful in, then send your CV to me via the website. All applications will be made in confidence.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£20000.00 to £26000.00 per annum depending on experience London ASAP
£22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East ASAP
£24000.00 to £26000.00 per annum negotiable plus OTE South East ASAP
£20000.00 to £22000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000.00 to £28000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£18K to 20K (first year OTE £35K) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses North West, Manchester ASAP
£20,000 to £100,000 OTE plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£22,000 to £26,000 (OTE £60,000 Y1) depending on experience plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus share scheme London ASAP
£20 to 23k + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP