Talent Acquisition Specialist - Global company
- £23200 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- 23rd August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The Recruitment industry is rapidly growing and shows no signs of slowing down. Do you have the skills to progress in a UK leading industry?
The Role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Due to expansion, our client is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their marketing team in our London HQ. This person will be instrumental in our growth and will have the opportunity to begin or quickly step into a leadership role. The role of a graduate recruitment consultant requires someone who is a confident, people person. You will conduct phone and face to face interviews, arrange big name client meetings, create a rapport with both our clients and candidates. You will scout the best talent from across the UK and essentially place said talent in the appropriate position.
In 8 years the company has grown from a 7 person local agency into a global business with over 180+ staff with offices in London, New York, Dubai and Sydney. With a trio of expert directors ready to take fresh talent under their wings, our client has an abundance of experience covering consumer goods and branding sectors. Joining this firm as a recruitment consultant will see you working alongside top name brands, placing the best talent into the industry.
Who are you?
- You want to be in control of your succes. Why let someone else decide how much you earn?
- You are hungry to learn and develop
- You have recently graduated in the past 3 years
- You are target driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are motivated by money and driven by success
- You are an out-going and friendly individual with excellent communication skills via phone and in person.
- You have unlimited earning potential with an average graduate earning £35k OTE in your just your first year alone.
- You have 25 days paid holiday with your birthday off!
- You will join the team on quarterly holidays- last year's trip saw the team visit New York!
- 2 for 1 cinema trips
- You will enjoy weekly drinks and monthly incentives including day trips to the races, and go karting.
- Full recruitment training
Why wait! Apply now and start on your path to success!
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free