Talent Acquisition Specialist - Global company
- £23200 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- Apply by:
- 23rd August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The Recruitment industry is rapidly growing and shows no signs of slowing down. Do you have the skills to progress in a UK leading industry?
The Role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Due to expansion, our client is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their marketing team in our London HQ. This person will be instrumental in our growth and will have the opportunity to begin or quickly step into a leadership role. The role of a graduate recruitment consultant requires someone who is a confident, people person. You will conduct phone and face to face interviews, arrange big name client meetings, create a rapport with both our clients and candidates. You will scout the best talent from across the UK and essentially place said talent in the appropriate position.
In 8 years the company has grown from a 7 person local agency into a global business with over 180+ staff with offices in London, New York, Dubai and Sydney. With a trio of expert directors ready to take fresh talent under their wings, our client has an abundance of experience covering consumer goods and branding sectors. Joining this firm as a recruitment consultant will see you working alongside top name brands, placing the best talent into the industry.
Who are you?
- You want to be in control of your succes. Why let someone else decide how much you earn?
- You are hungry to learn and develop
- You have recently graduated in the past 3 years
- You are target driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are motivated by money and driven by success
- You are an out-going and friendly individual with excellent communication skills via phone and in person.
- You have unlimited earning potential with an average graduate earning £35k OTE in your just your first year alone.
- You have 25 days paid holiday with your birthday off!
- You will join the team on quarterly holidays- last year's trip saw the team visit New York!
- 2 for 1 cinema trips
- You will enjoy weekly drinks and monthly incentives including day trips to the races, and go karting.
- Full recruitment training
Why wait! Apply now and start on your path to success!
Sign up for job alerts - its free