talent Acquisition Consultant - London Bridge - January Starts!
- £20k basic (up to £35k OTE) + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Talent Acquisition Consultant - Venn Group - Trainee Talent Acquisition Consultant
Venn Group are currently looking for a driven, personable, friendly individuals to join our Talent Acquisition team to continue to drive the success of Venn Group into 2020.
Since 2001 Venn Group have grown from 5 founding memebers to a current headcount of over 400 employees. We are looking for someone to come join the Talent Acquisition team in the new year to continue this success focusing on our head office in London Bridge.
Talent Acquisition Consultant – The Role
• Responsible for hiring across all teams in the London office
• Liaising with stakeholders and management in the business to identify their specific hiring requirements
• Identify and attract talented candidates in the market through job adverts, sourcing, social media and referrals. Most of these candidates will be graduates
• Conducting initial telephone interviews and face to face interviews to shortlist candidates
• Managing the whole process through to offer
• Selling and presenting Venn Group to candidates and highlighting all the benefits of working for the company
• Selling a career in recruitment to candidates • Understand company values to reflect this to candidates
• Writing adverts, marketing documents and social media content to be used to attract talent
Talent Acquisition Consultant – Qualities
You will need to have a passion to succeed in a target-driven environment. The role will require you to be persuasive, driven and hard working, there is a basic salary as well as an uncapped commission structure which will ensure hard work is rewarded.
You will be given ongoing training and development to ensure you continue to reach your potential. 360 recruitment or in-house recruitment experience or someone with a track record of success in sales is desirable but not essential.
It is a crucial requirement that as the face of Venn Group you are presentable, professional, have outstanding communication skills and can build rapport easily, to ensure that all prospective recruitment consultants feel confident and well informed throughout the recruitment process and gain the best possible view of the company.
What we are offering - Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
· Market-leading training and a great sociable environment
· £20K basic + uncapped commission
· Performance-based pay rises and promotions
· Opportunity to earn 25% commission on top of your basic
· Fast track career progression - get to Executive Consultant in 18 months
· Month Fizzy Fridays and regular nights out
· Top performer lunches for top billers
· Team of the month rewards (Breakfast at the Shard, Fun Activities etc)
· Free BUPA healthcare after 1 years` service
· Lifeworks which provides access to mental wellbeing and financial help
· Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme (exchange points for gadgets, activities, luxury items)
· London Bridge exclusive Dealcard
· Free Fruit and Coffee Machines!
· Onsite subsidised gym and swimming pool
· Onsite ping-pong table, hairdressers and dry cleaners
· Cycle to work scheme
· Subsidies cinema tickets, TasteCards, Experiences and more
· Season ticket and clothing loans
What we are looking for - Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
1. Commercial experience demonstrated through internships, work experience and extra-curricular activity
2. Confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
3. Ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and a team player
Salary: £20,000 basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £35,000, 2nd year £45,000, 3rd year £55,000+)
If you`re interested in this exciting Talent Acquisition opportunity, apply now and we`ll be in touch to discuss your application and arrange an immediate interview.
CHECK OUT OUR CAREERS PAGE TOO: https://careers.venngroup.com/
Salary: £20,000 basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £35,000, 2nd year £45,000, 3rd year £60,000+) If you`re interested in this exciting Talent Acquisition opportunity, apply now and we`ll be in touch to discuss your application and arrange an immediate interview. IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment i.e. Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; Public Sector Recruitment i.e. Local Government, NHS, Education; Not-For-Profit Recruitment i.e. Education, International Charities
Sign up for job alerts - its free