Summer Internships with PwC - Summer 2021
Who we are
Our purpose - to build trust in society and solve important problems - has never felt more relevant. We bring our purpose to life through our focus on our clients, our people and the communities in which we live and work to address current and future challenges. As one of the world’s leading professional services organisations, attracting the right talent continues to be paramount. Investing in our people is central to our mission and inclusive culture. Whether it be empowering our people to learn new skills for the digital world, to reimagine the possible on how we work with clients, or to be open-minded on how we care for and support each other, we want to create an environment where our people can be the best they can be.
What we do
Our Summer Internships offer high calibre students the opportunity to experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You’ll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects. You will be doing real work on real clients so be prepared to get stuck in. We have Summer Internships in the following business areas:
• Actuarial - We're market leaders providing insights and solutions for all businesses that face significant and complex risks. Actuaries analyse how future events could affect businesses and we calculate the impact these events could have on our clients.
• Audit - You’ll be providing market leading audit services to an unprecedented range of clients including one of the largest shares of FTSE 100 companies of any UK audit firm. Our audit helps organisations navigate regulatory complexity while strengthening trust and transparency in their business.
• Consulting - Our Consulting practice is focused on results, supporting our clients with fast track, profitable growth. We use our understanding of how business works and a knowledge of how the right technology in the right place can create competitive advantage. Our clients might want us to help them enter new markets; address the challenges created by organisational change; or draw up a sustainability strategy that aligns their commercial objectives with broader environmental and social concerns.
• Deals - Deals provide an opportunity – for faster growth, development of stronger capabilities, accelerated operational transformation, value realisation and protection. Here you’ll put together major mergers and acquisitions and resolve business crises. You’ll work on anything from international take-over bids to economic crime investigations and cases of insolvency.
• Risk Assurance - The world of risk is changing. Today's business environment is different. More complex. More connected. More volatile. While this environment makes it much harder to predict where new risks will come from, we work with our clients to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business; from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience.
• Tax - We help our clients stay ahead of the changes that impact their business. Equipped with the scale of a seamlessly connected global network, we’re where they need us - delivering deep tax technical expertise, while providing the critical context to help make informed and compliant decisions that drive their operations forward.
• Technology - We use technical and business knowledge to solve our clients’ problems. And because we offer so many different technology services we need people with different experiences to help us deliver them effectively. Digital is the new normal, transforming how we work and live. At PwC, as we focus on future innovations, we’re investing in the best and most diverse talent of today and tomorrow.
What you’ll gain
Discover what a career with us is all about, and boost your employability. You’ll find out first-hand if this is the career for you - do well, and you could be offered a graduate job. Working alongside specialists, you’ll work on client projects to give you the best insight into what we’re about. You’ll have the opportunity to build networks with your colleagues and peer group.
What you need
You’ll need to be in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree; or
You’ll need to be in your final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate place confirmed; and
You’ll need to have, or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject. We determine whether you're on course for a 2.1 based on the grades you achieved in your last completed year of academic study.
Some routes have specific requirements, please check on the PwC Careers pages online.
Explore. Inspire. Reimagine.
We have graduate and undergraduate opportunities in Actuarial, Audit, Consulting, Deals, Legal, Risk Assurance, Tax or Technology.
PwC Interview Reviews
17 June 2018
My first interview was on the phone. I was mainly asked competency questions here based on their common competency's outlined on the recruitment website. This interview was the...
26 May 2018
My final stage interview lasted just under an hour. I was asked questions about both the company and my own personal experience for each of the competency areas available on the...
10 February 2018
My telephone interview lasted about 50 minutes with a member of the graduate recruitment team. The interview starts with the recruiter giving you some information on what they...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london finance jobs london summer internships pwc
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Undergraduate work placements with PwC - Autumn 2021
Graduate programmes in Tax with PwC - Autumn 2021
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Recruitment Grad Scheme - London - Immediate Start
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
EY Consulting Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow
Marketing Associate roles with PwC - August 2021
Remote (work from home), London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE