|Salary:||Competitive + Bonus|
|Sectors:||Education & Teaching, Marketing, Travel & Hospitality, Training|
An exciting opportunity for recent graduates living in England to work
on a high-profile government campaign working with young people.
Are you a recent graduate with an abundance of energy, confidence and enthusiasm?
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated presenters who are able to inspire large groups of young people. Your role will be to travel around your geographic region delivering an informative and fast-paced presentation. The Student Finance Tour aims to communicate accurate information to young people between 16 and 18 years old and their parents/carers about the Student Finance available to them when applying to university so that they can make an informed decision about their future. A vehicle will be provided to successful applicants for work-related use only.
We are looking for applicants across England including the key
following geographical locations:
• North East
• North West
• East Midlands
• West Midlands
• South East
• South West
• Central England
• East of England
• London and surrounding areas
Feedback from one of our previous presenters….
“I found EMS exciting to work for as every day offered something different. Delivering presentations and workshops to groups of students has developed me into a confident public speaker with a host of new skills and experiences to add to my CV”
Chris Walker, Event Manager, (Presenter 2011 - 2017)
You must be:
• A recent graduate
• Self-motivated with an outgoing, energetic personality
• Possess excellent presentation skills
• Confident speaking to large groups of people
• Ability to convey a large amount of information succinctly
• Flexible, resourceful and dedicated to making sure the show goes on, come what may!
• Experienced or interested in teaching/working with young people
• A holder of a clean British driving licence and a confident driver
• Available to attend a training event mid-late October
• Available to start mid-late October for an 8-week period (excluding Christmas holidays)
• Happy to stay away from home during the week if required
• Happy to drive long distances within your region
• This is a fixed term contract between October and December
• Holidays can only be taken during scheduled school holidays
• Since the post involves direct contact with young people, you will be subject to checks by the Disclosure and Barring Service
• Dates for initial telephone interviews and face to face interviews w/c 25th of September.
• Interview dates available in London and Chester
The deadline for applications is Friday 6th October 2017.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send your CV and a short covering letter via the Apply Now button
Please detail your location in your covering letter.
EMS on behalf of the Department for Education
Competitive plus benefits London Various
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£21000.00 to £22500 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London 5-Mar-2018
£26000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018
£18000.00 to £20000.00 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP