Stock Assistant - 4 weeks Fixed Term Contract - Lidl
- £9.30 to £10.75 per hour + part-time
- 13th April 2020
- Start date:
£9.30 per hour (outside M25) | £10.75 per hour (inside M25) - This isn’t stacking shelves. This is feeding families.
As a Stock Assistant at Lidl, no shift is the same and you get out what you put in. Starting at 5am some days or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day of customers, you’ll keep moving and keep business booming. It’s your hard graft that puts food onto dinner tables and keeps our customers coming back.
Our Stock Assistants work together to keep the store clean, tidy and the shelves well stocked so that our customers can get the products they need. Shifts could include mornings, evenings and weekends, but if you love keeping busy and want to do a job that matters, find out more below and apply for a career a Lidl less ordinary.
This role is a fixed term contract for 4 weeks to cover an extremely busy time in our stores and requires you to start working immediately. If your application is successful, you will receive a phone call from someone in the recruitment team. They may then invite you in for a face to face induction with a member of our stores team.
What you'll do
- Unpack stock as deliveries arrive in store
- Ensure shelves are looking good; keeping them clean and tidy
- Cleaning our store, keeping it in a good condition for the staff and customers
- Merchandising and maintaining our middle aisles of non-food products
What you'll need
- Some experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- The flexibility to start an early shift at 5am or finish a late shift at 11pm
- The flexibility to start working with us immediately with flexibility across the week
- Available for a minimum of 4 weeks
- The ability to react positively to changing priorities
- The initiative to identify tasks that need to be completed
- The drive to work hard and contribute to the success of your store
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. We're proud to offer a competitive hourly rate from £9.30 up to £10.75 (depending on London Weighting).
Click below to apply!
We deliver to graduates the best selection of graduate jobs on the Internet, and provide recruiters with the most cost effective, focused access to graduate jobseekers.
graduate-jobs.com Interview Reviews
09 September 2018
The interview was held at their offices in London. I was asked basic questions about my past experience and motivation for working at the company. Before the interview I was...
Sign up for job alerts - its free