|Salary:||£20,000 to £25,000/annum + OTE of £35+ in + OTE|
|Location:||London, Central London|
Sporty Graduates Required – Trainee Recruitment Roles
Competitive, ambitious 2017 Graduates Required
£20,000 - £25,000/annum + OTE of £35+ in Year 1
Are you a recent / soon-to-be graduate with a 2:1 (or higher) and a background in sports? We need you for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant role!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant with a background in sports is required for multiple clients across Central London.
We are looking for highly competitive recent graduates to join various recruitment agencies across the capital. Our clients are looking for people from a sporting background who are driven by working in that sort of target orientated environment and are keen to pursue a career that will allow them to utilise their competitive edge.
Recruitment is an out and out sales position placing candidates in various niche industries into the relevant clients. The role is predominantly phone / office based and involves a mix of cold calling, lead generation, headhunting and analytics. You will need to be someone who can work to targets, who is driven by success and who is motivated by money.
The average first year earnings for recruitment are around £30,000 - £35,000 with people earning in excess of £100,000 per year in their third / fourth year! Naturally, to earn that sort of money, it doesn’t come easy and this certainly isn’t your average 9-5 office job!
The Role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant
· You will be responsible for sourcing candidates from day one with the full support of your Senior Consultant.
· New business development. You will be networking and pitching clients to pull new business as well as liaising with existing clients to ensure a good working relationship continue.
· Full 360 consultant role. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates, setting up interviews, closing candidates and sending out employment contracts.
· Fast paced sales role. You will need to be able to prioritise work effectively and go above and beyond in order to make placements to earn you the commission!
· Recent graduate with a minimum of a 2:1
· Money motivated and driven to succeed
· Highly competitive
· Confident and able to communicate at all levels of business
· Energetic and resilient
· Excellent phone manner and ability to build rapport with clients
· 23 days holiday + 3 days off over Christmas
· Uncapped commission – OTE £35k+ 1st year, £60k+ 2nd year, £90-100k+ 3rd year
· Multiple holidays target’s over the year – recent destinations include Marbella, Ibiza and Vegas
· Lunch clubs – top performers will get a half day with a Michelin star lunch with senior management
· Full 8-week training programme with fast career progression – fastest trainee to senior consultant was within 15 months.
If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment...send your CV to us to talk about our opportunities!
At the Grad Society we are a leading specialist graduate recruitment agency with over 15 years of sales and recruitment experience.
When you join The Grad Society we make sure your aspirations are met by placing you with only the highest calibre of leading sales and recruitment firms across the UK.
At The Grad Society we open doors for ambitious graduates who are looking to start a challenging and financially rewarding career. We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on enhancing the recruitment experience by providing support and guidance throughout the process.
Our success is our dedicated team of specialist consultants who have all started in the industry as new graduates and therefore understand the importance of being placed in the right company with a culture that conforms to your values.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£22000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus share scheme London ASAP
£25000 to £35000 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£27k basic + quarterly bonus + benefits negotiable depending on experience plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£18 to 20k Basic, expected salary £50k+ OTE negotiable depending on experience plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP