|Salary:||£20,000 to £50,000 plus OTE|
|Location:||London, Nationwide, Birmingham, Manchester, Reading|
A role that combines a sports enthusiast with sales. It is as simple as that!
Naturally as a sporting individual you are ambitious, competitive and you never like losing. Those traits run parallel with what it takes to be a good sales person. In order to be the best in a sales environment you have to work hard, much like training for an important match or event; you can never give up, which naturally compliments the attitude to being successful in sport; and always strive for more - the very best sportspeople never settle for their last achievement - and that is reflected in the environment in recruitment, you always want to do better!
As a sports recruitment consultant you will be placing candidates from middle management to Chief Executive and across a variety of functions, including Sales & Marketing, Event Management, Communications, TV Production & Distribution, Legal and Finance. A sports recruitment consultant does that through a combination of extensive international networking, headhunting and approaching the best in business to propel their careers to the next level. The testimonials of the company looking to hire are from leading chief executives of teams in the Barclays Premier League, sales directors in F1 franchises and entry level roles in marketing for companies that represent golfers presently at the Master's.
What they need:
• Sporting interest! Played sport or love it!
• University Degree or sales experience or both
• Strong communication skills, with an eloquence in the language in spoken and written form
• Drive, ambition and want for continued success
• Highly motivated and financially driven
• Fast learner
What you will be doing in the role:
• Developing a deep understanding of the sports business sector and the way sports organisations are organised
• Managing and actively working on the full recruitment process from start to finish; on brief, on time and on budget
• Candidate engagement, interviewing candidates and gaining an understanding of their career history and aspirations
• Produce accurate, informative and relevant candidate interview reports and present the candidates to the client
• Ownership of the candidate experience
• Desk based and telephone research to identify potential clients
• Playing a proactive part in the business development of new clients
• Client engagement, ownership of the client experience
• Build relationships and regularly consult with clients and candidates where appropriate, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
• Proposal creation and presentation to the client
• Full cycle offer management with the final and successful candidate
• Managing candidate expectations and managing the communication to unsuccessful candidates in order to guarantee a high standard candidate experience
More importantly what the role offers you:
• £22,000 base salary with On Target Earnings of £45,000 in Year 1; £65,000 in Year 2
• Up to 40% commission on all new business
• Quarterly reward trips for high-achievers to Dubai - Miami - Las Vegas
• Monthly Lunch clubs at Michelin star restaurants
• Free Gym membership and subsidised commute plans
• Tickets to top sporting events
• Ability to go to top HQ's of the best Sporting Clients and network
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won't interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world's leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand' throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment career starts here!
£20,000 to £65,,000 plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£25,000 to £50,000 plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading 17-Jan-2017
£20,000 to £50,000 plus OTE London, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£30,000 to £50,000 London, Bristol, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£22,000 to £48,000 plus OTE London, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus OTE Central 23-Jan-2017
£21000 to £23000 per annum plus OTE London 16-Jan-2017
£22k basic with OTE £40 to 60K negotiable plus benefits London, Central, West Midlands, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£23000 to £37500 per annum plus stock options plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus OTE London 20-Jan-2017
£22,000 to £24,000 (OTE £35,000+) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£26,000 plus benefits South West, Nationwide 2-Oct-2017
Competitive plus expenses London ASAP
£24, 500 plus benefits salary review Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
£20,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£21,000 London ASAP
18,000 + Bonus plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Central ASAP
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses salary review London, Central ASAP
£20000.00 to £21000.00 per annum plus benefits London