Sports Events and Marketing Manager
- £18000.00 to £20000.00 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 29th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
This London Based company is the largest multi-sports club for adults in the UK. They plan and deliver a variety of sports leagues every week for 15,000 participants. They have relaxed and thriving office space (with no dress code!) which is super engaging and exciting with various social events. They provide fantastic free sporting sessions outside the office every week for the team! The team is made up of around 15 like-minded individuals on a mission to make work exciting and enjoyable!
This exciting sports company are recruiting for a passionate and confident Events and Marketing Manager to head up the events side of the business. You will be responsible for:
- Organising social events for all members and attending the events to make sure they run smoothly. The kind of events you will be organising and promoting will range from Halloween parties, sports events, Ski Trips, Social events and many more!
- This is a brand-new role and will allow you to create your own ideas, market and deliver them - with creative freedom!!!
- Creating Content for all social media platforms working to achieve clear targets and growth.
- Managing sponsor and partner relationships which will develop long lasting rapport.
- You are a digital marketing enthusiast who is competent in using social media to market the events.
- Be Highly organised and have a passion for team sports and social activities which will allow you to organise high calibre events to a high standard with the target audience at the forefront of your mind.
- Have a great creative mind which will allow you to think of new and exciting ideas to grow their current offer of events.
- Confident and outgoing to ensure you can communicate effectively with a wide range of attendees in the planning and execution of the events
- With your degree in marketing, events, sports or social media you will ensure a strong start in your new role as an Event Planner.
Do you enjoying working in a thriving fast-paced environment; Building relationships and letting your creative juices flow? then this Events and Marketing Manager role could be for you. Click Apply now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free