Spanish Sales Development Representative
- £30,000 + £15,000 OTE + OTE
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
An industry-leading FinTech company are seeking a fluent Spanish speaking graduate to join their team as a Sales Development Representative. The company’s enterprise software gives banks the power to increase transparency, efficiency and profitability while ensuring regulatory compliance. This company already works with some of the biggest banks in the World and is the biggest software company to be built on SalesForce’s platform! This company has a ‘green’ mission and is helping banks all over the world become paperless by automating processes.
The company’s HQ is based in on the East Coast of America and is the envy of the fintech industry in the USA/ The company and has achieved numerous accolades including No. 1 “Best Place to Work in Financial Technology” by American Banker; one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies in America; one of the Top Company Cultures by Entrepreneur Magazine; and earned positions on prominent industry rankings such as the IDC FinTech Rankings, the Forbes Cloud 100 and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
The company is now penetrating the market in Europe and is looking for graduates who can speak Spanish fluently to build the market in Spain, based out of the London office!
You will be flown out to the company HQ your sales training and you will also attend the annual sales kick off in Wilmington once a year!
This role is a strategic sales role that will involve research and creating campaigns as opposed to cold calling. As a Sales Development Representative, you will act as the first point of contact between the company and prospective clients, working to turn early-stage leads into Sales opportunities. You will:
- Gain a deep understanding of the technology and its commercial benefits.
- Analyse large sets of data to segment the market and identify opportunities.
- Identify and research prospective clients using the internet and social media.
- Contact prospects over the phone, email and LinkedIn.
- Represent the company to C-level individuals.
- Sell to banks.
Why do I want this job?
- You will receive extensive training, gaining Sales skills and FinTech industry insights that will benefit you throughout your career.
- You will travel to the USA to the company HQ regularly.
- Begin your career working alongside FinTech industry experts and serial entrepreneurs.
- Generous basic salary and bonus scheme.
- You will be the first graduates hired by the company and you can expect your role to develop with the business. You could progress into Sales, or team leadership or even Marketing.
- The company has just moved into a brand new office in a co-working space in Central London.
- A 2.1 degree in a relevant area.
- An eye for detail and the ability to analyse large sets of data to find opportunities.
- Interest in Sales and Marketing, and a role that combines both disciplines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in Spanish.
Sign up for job alerts - its free