Solutions Engineer (French Speaker)
Job Title: Solutions Engineer (French Speaker)
Location: Remote, UK Wide (London Office Optional)
Salary: £30-35k basic
As the world of mobility changes around us, Optibus provide a cloud-native AI platform that brings a much-needed innovations to the essential mobility mode at the centre of cities: public transportation. Recognised as a technology pioneer by the World Economic Forum, Optibus has played a key role in transforming the transportation industry.
Since their humble beginnings in 2014, Optibus' innovation has led them to quickly becoming a leader in the transportation space. This must be why transportation agencies and operators in over 1000 cities worldwide trust Optibus increase efficiency, improve service quality and modernise their operations!
Optibus are now searching for dynamic, results-driven graduates to join their team and ensure they remain a fast growing and innovative organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, growing enterprise that values the development and future of their employees!
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000-35,000
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - you will continually be offered fantastic training, an excellent opportunity to earn whilst you learn!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes - you will be recognised and rewarded for your success
- Pension contributions
- Remote working, with an option to work in their fantastic London offices
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge of Optibus, their system and the markets they operate within in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Cultivate business opportunities for Optibus through onboarding new clients, either remotely or on-site
- Maintain responsibility for the training and initial support of existing clients- ensuring you are established as a helpful and knowledgeable resource
- Have a key influence on future product development and strategy by keeping on top of industry trends and conducting market research
- Play an active part in the global product development process for Optibus' future technology roadmap
- This role grants real autonomy and encourages individuals to gain a comprehensive knowledge of Optibus' specialist operating system; offering excellent progression opportunities
- Educated to degree level
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and French
- Comfortable working in a target-driven environment
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident talking to individuals of all seniority
- Time-management and ability to prioritize
- IT Literate
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Ideally, you'll have some prior knowledge with technology
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in
this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected
characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and
welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than
happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements
as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...