|Salary:||£26,000 to £30,000 plus incentives|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Sales, Research & Analysis|
Are you driven by results and achieving goals? Would you like to interact with senior executives from some of the world’s leading companies? CEB is currently seeking a Solutions Business Development Associate in our London office. As an Associate you will be part of a two-person sales team focused on generating and renewing business for the "consulting arm" of CEB. Your time will be spent cultivating current clients and finding new sales opportunities. You will also conduct qualitative analyses, create presentation materials, and draft up proposals. You will also provide logistical and administrative support in pursuit of meeting service and renewal goals. Collaboration will be key with team leaders to manage deliverables and meet deadlines.
Our Solutions Practice: CEB’s "Consulting Arm"
In 2011, CEB rocked the sales world with our book, "The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation." Since then, we have been partnering with the world’s top companies to implement the Challenger™ model and transform their sales organizations. We help guide sales executives and their teams through our leading-edge, research-driven, and best practice approach. Companies that partner with CEB realize improved sales performance, achieve greater customer loyalty, and win more business.
What you’ll do:
- Contact senior executives at Global 4200 organizations by telephone and email to generate interest and secure follow up meetings on behalf of a manager.
- Generate presentations, proposals, and sales documents with the support of a manager
- Recruit and retain members to webinars, meetings, and other activities.
- Frame specific business problems and profile companies that have successfully implemented solutions to these problems using our products
- Schedule activities with members (clients), such as welcome calls, check in calls, on-site visits and renewal calls
- Conduct market research and provide sales support
- Create company profiles and capture core membership (client) information in our customer database (Salesforce.com)
- Support the team through other tasks such as coordinating meetings and webinars, preparing data and summaries, and managing member requests.
- Track all prospective member interaction through an internal database to ensure accurate and consistent reporting and coordination
- Monitoring and coordinating account activities with the appropriate CEB channels.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent customer service ethic
- Ownership for attaining performance goals
- Strong time management, multi-tasking abilities, and project management skills
- Intellectual curiosity and dedication to mastering complex terrain
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong business acumen
- 1 – 2 years of work experience preferred
Why you’ll want it:
- We show you a clear career path for advancement and offer a unique training curriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term career in the field.
- Diversity and inclusion are at our core—join established affinity groups to celebrate our differences.
- We love volunteering – our daytime volunteer leave policy allows employees to use work day hours for volunteering
- We take care of you with competitive compensation and a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£22000 to £25000 per annum plus OTE London
£23000 to £27000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000 to £26000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
Up to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London 12-Aug-2018