Software Test Analyst - Graduate Programme - FDM Group
- Competitive plus benefits
- Apply by:
- 31st March 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you looking to take your first step into your technology career, but not sure where to start? The FDM Graduate Programme could be for you. No matter what you’ve studied or what your background is, here at FDM we believe that everyone should be given the opportunity to have an amazing career in IT and technology. That’s why, in 2016, we launched the careers of over 1,100 graduates. As the UK’s leading IT Graduate Employer, FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations such as; HSBC, AXA, Save The Children and Virgin Media.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey as a Software Test Analyst will begin at one of FDM’s three academies in London, Leeds or Glasgow, where you will receive fully-funded training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Programme provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our 180 clients across the UK during the two-year programme.
What will I be doing?
On the Software Testing Programme, you will learn the role of technical testing in order to assure the quality of systems and applications once they have been developed. You will be trained on the tools a tester needs to guarantee the developed system consistently meets the appropriate quality and performance expectations at all phases of a project. You will also develop cross functional skills relevant to all aspects of solution delivery in order to work alongside the development team to aid in eliminating any issues.
What we are looking for:
• Graduates with a degree of 2.2 or above within a Science, Technology, Computing, Engineering, Maths or similar subject.
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines effectively
• Big ambitions to succeed within the IT industry
• Geographically flexible throughout the UK to support our clients
What we offer you:
• Commercially relevant training
• Employability skills training such as Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
• A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
• Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
• Modern and central training academies
• Social events and networking
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sign up for job alerts - its free