Software Developer – Graduate Programme – Scotland
- Competitive plus benefits
- Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
- Are you a graduate seeking a career in the world’s fastest growing
- Looking to work with some of the world’s biggest brands, but think you don’t have enough experience?
- Do you want to gain industry-recognised qualifications to enhance your CV?
If your answers are yes, FDM Group is the place to start.
FDM is the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry. We are looking for talented graduates to join our award-winning Careers Programme in our Glasgow Academy. After successfully completing your 14 weeks of training, you will work with one or more of our high-profile clients in Glasgow or Edinburgh as a software developer. You will have the chance to gain industry-recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout.
As a software developer, you will be working on exciting projects in an agile environment, including supporting releases of products and platforms.
Apply now if you:
• Have a degree of 2:2 or higher, preferably with a STEM background
• Have an interest in finance and technology
• Are a candidate who can demonstrate their coding capability and required skills for Java, Microsift.Net/ C# programming language, Python and SQL database programming
• Have an ability to work independently and to deliver deadlines on time
• Have an analytical approach to problem-solving
• Are committed to working for FDM for a minimum of two years with the potential to transition into a permanent employee
We will offer you:
• Placement with our high-profile clients in Edinburgh or Glasgow
• A foot in the door with some of the world’s most reputable organisations
• Industry recognised training and qualifications
• Key skills development in stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
• A minimum of two years’ commercial experience
• Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you.
With start dates on 19th and 26th November, make an application today to secure a place at our assessment centre.
Sign up for job alerts - its free