Social Media Management Grad Job | £22K | Fintech | Amazing London Office
- £22,000 (per annum)
- Apply by:
- 5th January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A technology led and FCA regulated finance company (Fintech) pioneering a new generation of business investment, moving away from traditional banking systems and focusing on connecting innovative businesses and likeminded investors. Established in 2014, this is the first FCA regulated platform, first to be granted IFISA, has a default rate of 0%, a growth rate of 50% month on month and have to date provided over £10m of investment to 100s of fast growth British SMEs.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £22,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
As a Community Manager you will be part of the Marketing Team and responsible for growing and managing the company's community of investors and businesses. This is an excellent entry level job for a recent graduate looking to gain experience working in social media, marketing or for a super successful fintech start-up.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Manage marketing activities to agreed annual budgets and marketing plan.
• Implement Marketing Activity in line with FCA compliance.
• Provide effective marketing communications to a range of clients.
• Establish and develop successful marketing plans on behalf of businesses.
• Produce targeted marketing campaigns to fulfil the client brief and ensure customer satisfaction at every stage of the process.
• Plan and identify new business opportunities.
• Review and develop the marketing proposition and making improvements where possible.
• Reporting on marketing data and marketing campaigns using monthly tracking tools such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
• Support the Business Development Team with the promotion of new campaigns going live on the company's website and social media.
• Develop case studies and liaise with developers to ensure the Company's website is constantly updated.
• Help deliver the content delivery plan.
• Provide general PR support when required.
• Be responsible for event management including organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions.
• Monitor competitor activity.
What are the ideal candidate's personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level with a minimum 2:1.
• A keen interest to develop a successful career in digital marketing, prior experience or education in marketing would be a bonus.
• Strong working knowledge of all major social media channels.
• An interest in the finance or fintech sectors is a bonus.
• Someone looking for quick career progression.
• Comfortable working in a young but highly experienced team working in a rapidly growing sector.
• A mix of creative and analytical thinking.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office.
• Works well in high pressure environments.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Join a young and highly ambitious team working in the fast paced and expanding sector of FinTech and as such this is a great sector to begin your professional career as it will offer so much in terms of career development.
• Work in very creative and inspiring shared office space with lots of breakout areas, other ambitious growing businesses, talks, socials, food and drink.
Sign up for job alerts - its free