Small Business Digital Sales Advisor, BT
Job Title: Small Business Digital Sales Advisor, BT
Location: Tyne and Wear
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, they take pride in everything they do.
They're now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. Guided by their core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant, their goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
Your role as a Small Business Digital Sales Advisor will be one responsible for acting as the main point of contact for customers wishing to join one of our brands, whilst delivering excellent customer service through digital and voice interaction with them. Successful candidates will initially carry a target that is based on customer retention and the overall BT Small Business commercial objectives. The role is designed as an entry-level role, where you drive business growth by closing contracts.
Small Business Digital Advisor Package:
- Competitive basic + OTE
- World-class training and development opportunities
- 25 days' annual leave (not including bank holidays)
- Discounted broadband, mobile and TV packages
- Share option and pension scheme programmes
- Automatic enrolment into our 'Sales as Profession' community
- Flexible benefits to fit around you
Small Business Digital Sales Advisor Role:
- Conduct regular interaction with customers via BT's digital platforms: Whatsapp, Live Chat, digital order forms and social media platforms
- Deliver excellent customer service through direct interaction and conduct agreed call backs in a timely and professional manner
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely, professional manner and promote BT's products and services to impact customer retention
- Achieve quality and activity targets through acquisition, retention and growth of customers in line with business rules, processes and commercial objectives
- Complete customer requests for new/additional services with defined service levels and accuracy
- Achieve personal targets for sales volumes and other appropriate sales metrics, as well as contributing to team business efficiency targets
- Take responsibility for your own development, working with your Team Leader to create an ongoing personal development plan, highlighting areas for development and being proactive in fulfilling any development needs
Small Business Digital Sales Advisor Requirements:
- Exceptional customer call handling skills
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an aptitude for technology and technical issues
- Target driven
- Time management and organisation skills
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- A team player, who can also work autonomously
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :business digital sales advisor pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Business - Graduate Programme 2022
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Scotland, Birmingham, Brighton and Hove, Glasgow, Farnborough, Swindon
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham to Leeds
£18,000 to £35,000
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
West Midlands, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Leeds
Graduate Product Specialist
£30,000 + bonus + Phone + Laptop
Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
6Lloyds Banking Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
£25000 to £30000 + Benefits
Buchanan Search Limited