|Salary:||£26,500 + stock options + benefits + Bonus|
|Location:||East Midlands, West Midlands|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Management, Energy & Utilities|
BUSINESS LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
Could you stand out as a future leader?
The water industry is changing. We're changing with it. Here, we'll show you what it takes to lead an evolving, FTSE 100 business through an industry-wide transformation.
This isn't just a learning experience. It's a pathway, with fixed milestones and a clear destination. This programme is part of a much bigger journey with Severn Trent, one that will guide you through three unique placements, into a leadership position in a business area of your choice. Along the way, you'll learn about every facet of our business, whether that's using mobile technology to protect communities or harnessing the power of green energy, going into-the-field to combat pollution or finding more cost-effective ways for us to do business.
Help us become the UK's most trusted water company by 2020
• Tackle challenging placements across different disciplines
• Partner with your Line Manager to map out your professional journey
• Choose placements based on your personal development objectives
• Drive your own learning and stretch your knowledge
• Gain practical experience by taking on impactful, business-critical roles
• Become an all-round Business Leader and Expert
What you'll be doing
Our Business Leadership Programme consists of three, nine-month placements, where you'll work side-by-side with teams, leaders and Technical Experts in very different areas of Severn Trent. This could include collaborating with Frontline Operations, producing and delivering tenders for new business, or signing off detailed technical designs for new networks. This is fluid thinking in practice: you'll stretch your knowledge, enhance your skills, and become an all-round expert in everything that makes our business flow.
What we're looking for
• A degree in any discipline, with any grade qualification
• New ideas and challenging perspectives
• Proactivity, curiosity and a drive to learn
• The ability to deal with and adjust to change
• The confidence to work both independently and as part of a team
To find out more click on the 'Apply Now' button.
£26,500 plus benefits plus Bonus South West, Malmesbury Various
£22,000 to £45,000 plus benefits plus OTE South East, London ASAP
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus South East Ongoing
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Scotland, Aberdeen Ongoing
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus South East, Reading Ongoing