SEO and Media Associate – Entry Level Role
- Competitive + stock options + benefits
- South East
- 21st February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
For the Fastest Growing AI-Driven B2B Software Marketplace.
Generous Salary based on experience + Stock Options + Private Healthcare.
Role designed to progress into SEO and Media Specialist. Based in Hemel Hempstead.
Comparesoft is UK’s first AI-driven B2B Software Marketplace. We help businesses compare B2B software - hence our name,Comparesoft. There are two main elements of Comparesoft: content and artificial intelligence. Using good content, SEO and Backlinks you will be responsible for acquiring more users to our website.
Our product content, SEO and Backlinks strategy has already attracted KPMG, GE, Volvo, Siemens, Invesco, Barclays, Deloitte, and 20,000 other large, medium, and small businesses to our website.
We need you to implement our SEO and Media strategy so that we can attract additional 250,000 users to our website.
The role requires you to successfully:
1. Perform content analysis using Ahrefs, Google Search Console or any other content planning tools to identify relevant media websites for guest posting.
2. Produce highly engaging yet search engine friendly content for our audience.
3. Build our brand by guest posting. This means you will need to
identify and reach out to relevant media websites to get your content
published on them.
We know that it is quite difficult to be good at all of the above, so we
will work with you in the areas where you need to develop your skillset.
Henry Ford once said that “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping
together is progress. Working together is success.”
For this role, you will:
1. Be a good writer, so that you can produce high-quality content.
2. Have 1 to 3 years of backlinks building experience. If you do not have the experience, then we would like to see some examples of good persuasion.
3. Be able to effectively communicate and persuade to get your content published in leading websites and magazines.
4. Require a hands-on and flexible attitude, we are a start-up which
means there are times when we all do things that are outside our job
Your career is important to you and to us. Below, we have listed 10
key things that may be useful as you consider this role.
1. You will implement our SEO and Media strategy that is designed to attract 4.5 million unique B2B visitors in the next 3 to 4 years. Your role is critical to build digital trust with our customers and users. So it is designed to progress into SEO and Media Specialist and then SEO and Media Manager.
2. You will execute SEO and Media strategy for a product that is used by PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, Transport for London, Invesco, Barclays, and 1,200 other businesses.
3. You will receive Generous Salary Team Lunch on Fridays. We prefer Nando’s, but could be swayed elsewhere. We will offer private healthcare and stock options after you complete 12 months at Comparesoft.
4. You are an early employee, which means that you have the opportunity to make your mark by developing your team and your product. You will have significant growth opportunities.
5. We have raised two rounds of funding from leading venture capitalists, Mercia Fund in Jan 2017 and Blackfinch Ventures in April 2019.
6. We are advised by the team that built Just Eat (IPO - $2.4 billion), Autobutler (Acquired for $41 million) and NewVoiceMedia (Acquired for $350 million). Hopefully, you can see that we are backed by people who have built high-growth companies.
7. We have developed a unique human artificial intelligence driven product to position Comparesoft as a leader in £36.5 billion market in the UK.
8. Comparesoft is UK’s first revenue generating AI-driven Search Assistant. We have proven our business-model in one software category and are expanding into 10 new software categories this year. We plan to be in 300 software categories in the next 3 to 5 years.
9. The founders of Comparesoft have known each other for the last 12 years and have worked together before starting Comparesoft.
10. We are based in Hemel Hempstead, which lies outside the hustle and bustle of the city, but is easily accessible by road and rail. We can offer you a dedicated car parking space.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat on the phone and an hour or two of interviews at our office where you'll have a chance to meet the team. Our interview process is built around understanding your experience, your cultural fit with the business and that we're the right fit for you, it's not about making you sweat or catching you out. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity.
We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual
orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or
marital status. Take a look at our website to see if you’d like to work
with us: https://comparesoft.com/about-comparesoft
To apply, please click on the link below.
AI-Driven B2B Software Comparison Platform
Sign up for job alerts - its free