Senior Technical Engineer - TPP
We are looking for talented individuals with 1-3 years’ experience of working in a similar role to join our close-knit technical team. If you are looking for a varied, challenging and collaborative role to expand your technical expertise then this job is for you!
You will actively participate in the designing, maintaining and upgrading services that are critical to the NHS and many healthcare organisations around the world. You will be working as a team to address the current challenges such as the rapid expansion of our mobile Apps and AI as we scale on an international level.
You will also have the opportunity to travel internationally to scope out data centres, design and size new projects and join in on technical discussions at government level.
TPP is a world-leader in Digital Health. From apps enabling patients to manage their own care to comprehensive hospital solutions, TPP delivers technology that connects everyone involved in healthcare delivery. For over twenty years, we have been applying the most advanced technology to provide a safe and secure environment to deliver care. Our aim is to improve access to healthcare data, making sure it is available whenever and wherever it is needed. We want to help people make the best use of that data, to empower clinicians and citizens, and to create the healthcare systems of the future.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In both 2017 and 2018 we were awarded the “Top Company for Graduates to Work For” and for the last three years we have won the “Graduate Salary” category by the JobCrowd. We have also been named in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list for both 2019 & 2020.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you a minimum £50,000 starting salary dependant on experience with outstanding annual pay reviews and no crazy working hours! Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit www.tpp-careers.com
- 2:1 or above in a computer related degree
- Minimum of ABB/AAC at A-level including either Maths or IT
Skills in one or more of the following:
• Relational database knowledge with practical experience in SQL Server
• System administration, enhancements, configuration, system design and build in Windows environments
• Hardware – knowledge or hands on experience of server components, investigation & problem resolution
• Networks – Managing enterprise firewalls, switches and routers including knowledge of common network protocols
• Cyber Security – Pen Testing, monitoring for potential threats, vulnerabilities and indicators of compromise
• Great problem solving skills
• An automation not repetition approach
To apply, please visit https://tpp-careers.com/roles/senior-technical-engineer/ and send your CV.
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
TPP is a leading IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative healthcare software through our four products; SystmOne, SystmOnline, SystmInsight and SystmConnect.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs leeds engineering jobs leeds computing & it jobs leeds technical engineer tpp operations database graduate scheme immediate leeds yorkshire
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Full Stack Developer - TPP
iOS Software Developer - TPP
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required)
Technical Engineer Placement Year
Software Developer, DevOps and Test Graduate Programme
London, North West, Manchester
Data Science Graduate Scheme
Remote (work from home), London