Senior Sales Executive
- £23000.00 to £26000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- Apply by:
- 18th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Advertising Sales Executive
£25,000 - £30,000 + OTE
Are you an experience sales person looking for your next step at a global-leading company?
An exciting opportunity to work as an International Advertising Sales Executive for a media company. Based in West London, this global-leading business is active in 60 countries and is rapidly growing. Working on their website, you will be responsible for identifying and securing new clients within the events & media space to advertise their services, with a focus on markets outside the UK. As part of this role you will have the opportunity to travel to meet your clients, as well as attend a variety of industry events to meet potential new clients. The company believes on rewarding hard work and you will be entitled to a minimum of 25 days holiday, flexible working hours, team incentives and uncapped commission.
- Researching and identifying new international companies to secure new business
- Building strong relationships with existing clients to maximise revenue
- Attending events and travelling internationally to meet with current and potential clients
- Understanding the industry and current market trends to discuss and engage with prospective clients
- Meet weekly and monthly targets to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Experience in Business to Business Sales will show your proven track record
- Excellent verbal and written communication will allow you to build rapport with clients
- A positive and resilient attitude will keep you performing to the highest level
- A genuine interest in design and architecture will help you engage with potential clients
- The ability to speak an additional language would be an advantage for international communication (but not essential)
Click 'Apply' now if you want to develop your sales career within media in a progressive company.
Sign up for job alerts - its free