Senior Sales Advisor - Barclaycard
Barclaycard, Senior Sales Advisor
Salary: Basic salary of £20,098 with an annual bonus of up to £5,000
Sector: Finance - Payment Solutions
With roots tracing back over 300 years and with offices across 60 countries, Barclaycard retain historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. Facilitating card transactions, Barclaycard enjoy a massive 93,000 business and retailer relationships. They're now looking for ambitious graduates to help keep delivering on their reputation for excellence.
The role of Senior Sales Advisor is an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with a prestigious, global blue-chip organisation.
Senior Sales Advisor Package:
- Basic salary of £20,098
- Annual bonus of up to £5,000
- Excellent exposure with a major name in a lucrative, exciting industry
- Great scope for progression
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
A successful applicant will possess a positive outlook, a friendly
presentable manner and superb attention to detail. The business can
deliver upon the promise of a successful graduate career - all you need
to do is grasp it!
Senior Sales Advisor Role:
- Supporting the Customer Strategy across Payment Solutions
- Assisting in progressing customer applications and enquiries
- Handling incoming inquiries as well as performing new client outreach to Small and Medium Business Customers
- Providing the highest levels of customer service - handling any issues to agreed levels of service
- Accepting full accountability for governance and compliance
- Participating in additional activities to support the management team, e.g. analysis, focus groups, etc.
- Administrative support tasks for on boarding of potential Small Business customers
- Educated to degree level
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Full driver's licence
- Engaging and energetic with a positive outlook
- Flexible working approach
- Professionally presented
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...