Senior Associate - German Speaking - Business Intelligence
- £37000 to £40000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 24th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client is the world's leading B2B platform connecting professionals with expertise. They have long-term relationships with many of the world's tier one companies, investment firms, and social impact organisations. They bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
- Headquartered in New York with 22 offices globally including in Sydney, Seoul, Hong Kong, London & San Francisco.
- With 1800 employees worldwide they are the industry leading firm experiencing a real upshift in their growth plans.
The Senior Client Associate role sits within the EMEA Financial Services team, based in London. Working with the largest Private Equity funds, Hedge funds and Mutual and Sovereign funds within EMEA this is a key role within the company. You will be autonomously responsible for delivering projects to clients, building relationships with our council members and working with senior colleagues to maximise the companies growth and impact. Here you will have both the opportunity to progress quickly and to also work in a collaborative environment.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree, or above
- 9 months-2 years of work experience in a client service-focused position post-graduation
- Full business proficiency in English; additional European languages such as French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Finnish are desired.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable client services skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
- 37k-40k basic + up to 20% OTE
- Corporate discounts
- And many more
Sign up for job alerts - its free