Department - Registry and Academic Affairs
Salary - £24174 to £28756 per annum (pro-rata if applicable) depending on skills and experience. Salary progression beyond this scale is subject to performance.
What will you be doing?
The Registry and Academic Affairs department works in a variety of areas that support students during their time at the University of Nottingham. You will provide high quality administrative support to students and academics across the University.
As a senior member of a busy, dynamic team, you will promote a strong customer experience focus. You may also be required to supervise the work of others including providing guidance and support.
Work patterns may fall between 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday. This is a permanent, full-time post (36.25 hours); however, applications are welcome from candidates wishing to work part-time (minimum 24 hours per week). Job share applications will be considered. Please specify in your application if you wish to work part-time and the number of preferred hours.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative team worker but is able to work independently.
Why work with us?
- Agile working across our Service Centres and offices, as well as trialling remote working from home for part of the week
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days plus standard bank holidays and five University closure days.
- A benefits package including contributory pension scheme and the opportunity to take advantage of salary sacrifice options, enabling you to save money on childcare, shopping, and services.
- Our reward scheme grants bonuses of numerous values for exceptional work.
- We are committed to staff development through the provision of training, continued support, and career progression opportunities.
Interviews will be held in two stages: a short remote video platform during week commencing 20 June 2022 and a recruitment event on 12 July 2022. Interview expenses will not be paid. Start date is Monday 5 September 2022.
Our University is a supportive, inclusive, caring and positive community. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities and beliefs – indeed this very diversity is vital to our success, it is fundamental to our values and enriches life on campus. We welcome applications from UK, Europe and from across the globe.
The University of Nottingham
The University of Nottingham is a public research university in Nottingham, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881, and was granted a royal charter in 1948.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Project Management Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Implementation Specialist - TPP
2022 Technology Consulting Graduate Programme - KPMG - Midlands
The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales