Selecta Graduate Sales Programme 2019
- £23,000 basic plus substantial bonus + benefits + bonus
- South West, Bristol
- Apply by:
- 30th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Programme
Selecta is the largest provider of unattended self-serve coffee and convenience food in Europe, leading the way in vending solutions and specialist coffee services. We are recruiting ambitious high flyers to join our well trained and professional sales team.
Selecta operates across 16 countries within Europe, headquartered in Switzerland, serving 12 million people every day. Within the UK we deliver a national service, relied on and trusted by circa 3,500 businesses to serve tasty beverages and snacks at a variety of locations from workplaces to schools, universities and hospitals and everywhere in-between. Our revenues across the UK & Europe exceed 1 Billion Euros.
Selecta is focused on growth through acquisition and one of our recent acquisition companies is Express Vending, a leading supplier of high quality vending machines within the UK. Express Vending have long run a successful graduate scheme aimed at developing Field Sales talent and this year Selecta is working in partnership with Express to train & develop Sales Superstars working under the Selecta brand out of Bristol.
6 month academy programme which has won lots of awards Winner The Job Crowd.
3 main business areas to rotate
New Business - Generating new clients
Client Relationship Management - responsible for growing existing accounts
Every day essentials - New products and services to existing clients.
· Constantly featured in the top 5 FMCG businesses to work for by The Job Crowd
· Continual learning & development opportunities
· Opportunity to reach managerial level as proven by recent graduates
· Expect to earn £35k, £50k and £70k in your first 3 years
. Uncapped commission.
. £4,800 car allowance after 3 months.
. Annual company trip abroad
· Strong academic background including a degree with a grade of 2:1 or above
· A proven history of achievement and success outside of study (sports, music, business)
· Genuine desire to work in sales and to achieve high levels of financial remuneration
· Aspiration to achieve managerial levels as proven by recent graduates
· Driving licence
· A work hard - play hard attitude
Sign up for job alerts - its free