- £25000.00 to £30000.00 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 9th February 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you passionate about all things Search?
If you are passionate about digital marketing and are looking to get stuck in with managing your own clients PPC/SEO accounts, then this is a great opportunity for you! Join a family start-up marketing agency who focus mainly with helping SME businesses to develop a digital marketing strategy. You will manage client relationships, manage campaigns, take part in pitches and be part of the full end to end strategy. You will have regular training to help develop your skills further and take part in weekly lunch and learns.
- Keyword research to maximise our exposure to our audiences
- A/B split testing of campaigns to compare campaigns against each other
- Keyword bidding across all accounts
- Provide regular insight to campaign performances in order to further optimise to maximise results.
- Executing bot SEO and PPC Audits.
- Conducting Competitor analysis for SEO.
- Degree within marketing or numerical as this is an analytical role within digital marketing
- Experience managing PPC accounts as you will be given the responsibility to look after your own campaigns
- Comfortable with PPC Keyword Bidding so you will be able to get started from the get go.
- Understanding of SEO as this will be another key focus in your world.
- Analytical minded so you can process large sets of data to assess your campaigns performance.
If you are passionate Search and are looking to take on more challenges and have more responsibility within an agency, please don't hesitate to apply!
Sign up for job alerts - its free