|Salary:||£22k per annum.|
|Sectors:||Computing & IT, Internet & Digital Media, Management, Science & Technology, Secretarial & Business Admin, Media|
Screenocean provides unparalleled access to unique and quality content from around the world, captured from 1896 to the present day. Discover rare and inspiring footage including momentous historic newsreels, entertainment programmes, and over 20 million iconic images. Screenocean’s footage library includes clips from Reuters News Archive, Channel 4, Channel 5, Warner Bros Television Productions UK, Clips & Footage, BAFTA and Cover Images. Searchable 24/7, we licence footage for TV, film, education, advertising, corporate events, museums, music videos and more.
The Screenocean Business is wholly B2B focused and entirely centred on footage sales with an in-house team of sales representatives and researchers; renowned as experts on all licensing and rights related issues.
This role will focus on administering Screenoceans vast catalogue of media assets (primarily video). This will include optimising associated IT infrastructure and technical operations and processes; maintenance and development of internal systems; supporting an international team of staff with the use of these and other services; enhancing the content offering by ingesting media and adding metadata from new sources; working as required in collaboration with the Screenocean team to achieve business wide objectives.
• Be the primary operator and administrator of Screenoceans Media Asset
• Upload and catalogue media assets
• Maintain and develop Screenoceans IT infrastructure (including a technical inventory)
• Be the primary contact for troubleshooting and support
• Report errors and identify areas to improve efficiencies
• Source and test hardware and software as required
• Support the marketing team with the design and implementation of campaign specific web pages
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to design and implement procedures for content onboarding, management and enhancement
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Media Technology, ICT or
• Excellent IT literacy, including the MS Office applications Suite
• Preferably experience with Digital and Media Asset Management technologies
• Preferably an understanding of data encoding formats including XML and JSON
• Knowledge of video, image and audio encoding
• Interest in Broadcast Media
• Excellent communication Skills
• English Language Fluency
The Candidate should be Self-motivated, Media savvy, IT proficient, creative in use of databases, highlyorganised, bright and entrepreneurial.
Media Archiving / Footage Licencing / Broadcast Media / Information Technology and Services / Online Media
• 35 Hours Per Week (1 hour unpaid lunch break)
• 9am to 5pm
Media Management / Technology / Administrative
The applicant would be required to spend approximately 50% of time based
Channel 4, 124 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P2TX
14, Grays inn Road London WC1X8HN
£22k per annum.
To find out more & apply, click the apply button below!
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£30,000 plus benefits South East, London ASAP
Up to £21000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Various
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP