Science and Analytical Chemistry Graduate Programme
About the programme
Scientific analytical support is crucial to our business at Plymouth, Devonport. We need innovative ideas to help improve our output along with accuracy, which is essential for product, personnel and public safety. This programme will provide a unique opportunity to engage with many areas of the site, and will include learning about both radiological and environmental perspectives.
Science and Analytical Chemistry at Babcock
The business is very diverse. It requires analytical services and scientific knowledge covering a greater scope than that of many other businesses. You will become part of an enthusiastic and diverse team, building relationships with and supporting our civilian and naval customers at all levels.
What you'll need
- A BSc (Hons) degree in a Science subject and a passion to support the customer and your peers
- To be able to satisfy our customer’s security requirements (you may need to complete a medical assessment).
What you'll get
We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career.
- Minimum 25 days holiday entitlements + bank holidays + agile working* subject to conversation with your Manager
- Generous pension and employee share schemes
- Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts
- Employee assistance programme supporting physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- You’ll also have the chance to get involved in our STEM outreach and volunteering activities, which our graduates find incredibly rewarding in all sorts of other ways.
Your career development
It’s hard to beat the variety of fantastic opportunities and business experiences you’ll receive during this development programme. You can expect real world encounters and exposure to
Where you'll be based
No matter which team you join, you could be based anywhere in the UK. That’s why we ask all our graduates to be flexible and willing to move during their programme.
Babcock International Group
Babcock is an international defence company operating in our focus countries of the UK, Australasia, Canada, France and South Africa, with exports to additional markets. We operate as four main sectors - Marine, Nuclear, Land and Aviation.
Babcock International Group Interview Reviews
Graduate Trainee - Business Management - Babcock19 June 2017
Initially was a telephone interview, which lasted 20 minutes.
At the assessment centre there was a one on one hour interview. Consisted of 9 competency questions which...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :science analytical chemistry graduate programme scheme babcock international
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Nuclear Safety Engineering and Operations Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South West, Plymouth
Graduate Software Sales Development Executive
£27,500 Base £50K
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Euroclear Graduate IT Analyst - (Design, Build, Test and Support)
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required) - TPP
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Winner "Best Onboarding" 2023)
£21,000 to £35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
London, North West, Yorkshire, Manchester
EY Assurance Graduate programme - September 2023 - Manchester
North West, Manchester