Schools & Community Fundraising Assistant | £21k | Major UK Charity | Central London
- £21,000 (per annum)
- Apply by:
- 30th May 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Based in the UK, our client is a major charity with a vision of a world
free from poverty.This is an 11 month placement paying £21k per annum
with the potential to convert to a permanent position.
How you can expect to spend your day;
As part of the Schools and Community Fundraising Team you will be a key support to their fundraising base, including schools, youth, workplace and public audiences. You will be their main port of call for all enquiries over the phone, post and e-mail. You must be comfortable and confident providing the highest standards of customer care.
You will implement and follow correct processes to ensure complete legal and data compliance. The role will also provide general administrative support to help the team achieve their fundraising objectives. The role will cover year-round activity.
Your day-to-day tasks will include learning about the following.
Manage all schools, youth, workplace and public fundraising enquiries, as well as any other ad hoc enquiries to the best possible standard of customer care.
Work closely with the relevant internal teams to develop and use general enquiry responses.
Record and maintain data on relevant company databases.
Evaluate individual fundraising ideas and where relevant, send out fundraising agreements.
Fundraising case studies
Assist the Schools and Community Team to identify interesting and engaging fundraisers and stories for potential media and promotional use and gather and store the appropriate permissions.
Identify, store and share these stories appropriately.
• Assist the team with administrative support as required.
• Log and process all invoices
• Undertake any appropriate work as delegated by the Schools and Community Manager.
• Oversee and coordinate all aspects of the company' presence at conferences and events
• Coordinate any team meetings and communication.
• Cross Team Work and internal relationships
Develop a strong network across the organisation.
• Ensure constant communication and collaboration with the rest of the team.
• Embrace the company's values - bold, engaging, trust, fun & transparent.
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications;
• Degree educated
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communicator
• Organised with strong attention to detail
• Great team spirit
• Comfortable using Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and databases
• Experience working in administration and in a team
• Experience communicating with the public and managing enquires would also be desirable.
Sign up for job alerts - its free